CHAPTER 54🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I went to my car to pick up the twins and then I noticed that Keisha look so pale. I picked her up and ask her if she's ok.

"mhm, tired" she said and I nodded. I grabbed Keith's hand and go to the car. I buckled them up and drive to our house.

As we got to our house, I saw Keisha, really pale and she looks sleepy.

"Keisha are you ok?" I asked her softly as I unbuckled her from her booster seat and also Keith. I put Keith down and then Keisha called me.

"mommy" she said weakly and I looked at her and then I heard her sniffed.

"What happened, sweetie?" I asked her and then she shook her head slowly, she made grabby hands and then I picked her up and she immediately rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her back slowly and go inside the house.

"HE-" Bokuto looked at us weirdly and then he pointed Keisha. I shrugged my shoulders slowly and she started to squirm a little. Bokuto walked towards us and then frowned.

"What happened to her?" he asked and then I sighed.

"I don't know" I mumbled out and then he nodded.

"oh, she's sleeping" he whispered and I widen my eyes and nodded. I went to her room and gently placed her on her bed. II changed her clothes and kissed her forehead and then left the room. I went downstairs and saw Keith doing his homework. I smiled and walked towards him.

"what a good boy we have here" II said and then he immediately looked up and smiled.

"Mommy" he said and run towards me. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"mommy come wook" he said and grabbed my hand and pull me towards his homework.

it's a family drawing

"what's that?" I asked even though I already know what it is.

"it pamily wook" he said and show it to me. "dada" he said and pointed at the tall stickman with glasses. I smiled and nodded.

"this mommy" he said and pointed at the girl stickman with pigtails and tringle dress.

"and this me and eisha" he said and pointed at the 2 stickman kids, holding hands and smiling.

"that is very beautiful" I complimented his drawing and he smiled widely and continue to draw but then, I remembered Keisha.

"Keith?" I called him and he just hummed. "what did Keisha do today?" I asked and he looked at me for a second and went back to drawing.

"Keith?" I called him again and then I heard him mumbled something but it's not clear for me. "what is that again Keith?" I said and then he looked at me.

"eisha said tummy hurt" he said and put his pencil on the table. "teacher and eisha ow to uhh il- I no know word mommy" he said and looked at his lap. I chuckled at his cuteness and lift his chin.

"clinic" I said and then he nodded.

"uh uh, ow there and we wait then they back" he finished his drawing and I nodded. He turned and continue to draw again and I was about to stand up but he called me.

"mommy" he said and I looked at him but he didn't look at me. "mommy and dada fighting?" he mumbled and I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face.

"come here" I said and opened my arms and hugged him. He placed his head on my chest then I heard some sniffing.

"Why did you asked that?" I said and I ran my fingers to his hair to calm him down.

"dada no home" he said and then he looked up to me. "and dada no home cause fighting" he said making me shock even more.

he is very smart for 3 years old.

He looked own and play with his fingers. " I no want mommy and dada fight" he mumbled "scary" he added and I hugged him tightly.

"shh, everything will be ok," I said and he slightly nodded. "mommy just needs time ok? And then everything will be back to normal" I added and I heard him hummed.

"happy again?" he mumbled and I hummed. I kissed his head reply " yes, happy again".

"mommy?" I heard Keisha called for me and I slowly push Keith and I he looked at me.

"mommy will be back" I said and he nodded and grabbed his pencil and then he draws. I went to her room and saw her with teary eyes. I quickly go to her and hugged her.

"What happened sweetie?" I asked and touched her forehead and check if she's having a fever.

"Keisha you're burning up" I said in panic and then I stood up to get some water and medicine and then Keisha called me.

"mommy" she said and I looked at her She was holding her tummy and crying.

"ow to-" she was cut off when she threw up on her bed and I rushed beside her and rubbed her back.

"shi- BOKUTOO" I shouted and then the door was opened harshly revealing Bokuto.

"wha- oh shit" he said and jogged towards LKLeisha.

"Y/N WHAT TO DO?" he shouted and I can sense his panic.

"Bokuto-"

"SHE'S THROWING UP"

"Bokuto-"

"IS SHE GOING TO DIE?" when he said that, Keisha cried loudly and I groaned.

"WHAT ARE WE-"

"BOKUTO, CALM THE FUCK DOWN" I said and then he looked at me. I sighed and looked at Keisha.

"Let's go and clean you up" I said and picked her up. I looked at Bokuto and pointed at the bedsheet.

"remove this and put a new one and get some medicine and water" I said and he immediately does his work and I bathe Keisha. After Bathing, I put her in her onesie and I saw the bedsheet are nice and new. I laid Keisha down and combed her hair with my fingers.

"what hurts?" I asked and she pointed at her tummy. I nodded and then the door opened revealing Bokuto with a tablet (medicine) and I water. I facepalmed and glared at him.

"What? you said medicine so I got you this" he said and showed me the capsule.

"She is just a kid" I said and he looked at me with a frown.

"it's easy to drink this" he said and I rolled my eyes. I stood up and left the room. I come back to the room and saw Keisha and Bokuto on the bed, talking about random stuff.

"come on Keisha, let's drink your medicine" I said and walked towards her and put some medicine on the spoon.

"noo" he said and wiggled herself.

"come on baby" I said and she shook her head. "If you are not going to drink this, I'll force you too" I threatened and she shook her head.

"please? only one spoon" I said and she frowned and shook her head again. II sighed and Looked at Bokuto and he tilted his head.

"Koutaro, hold Keisha" I said and Bokuto hugged Keisha, trapping her arms and legs.

"NOO I NO WANT" she shouted and followed by a cough.

"Just drink this and it all over" I said but she refused. She closed her mouth so I pinched her nose until her mouth open and when it open, I immediately put the medicine in her mouth and she luckily swallows it. Bokuto released her and she cough so I gave her, her sippy cup. I hugged her and calm her down.

"good girl" I said and she starts calming down. I grabbed the thermometer and put it under her arm.

*ting* *ting*

The thermometer tinged, signaling that the checking is done. I took it out and saw
40.5 C.

Shit