🦖🦕CHAPTER 63

Y/N POV:

"WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING HER?" I shouted and I suddenly felt a sting on my cheek and made me cry.

He slapped me

I held my cheek and looked at him with teary eyes. I saw his face soften and he gasped.

"Y/N-"

"no❤️" I said and stepped backward. (please I'm sorry for this ufuguhfft)

"Leave me alone" I mumbled and trying not to cry.

"Kei..." I said and looked at him with teary eyes "am...am I still your wife?"

"Y/N, plea-"

"did you.. Did you even realized what you JUST did?"

"Let me explai-"

"this is too far, Kei."

"I'll call you if the divorce papers are ready" I added and then he hugged me tightly and I felt him kissed my head.

"Y/N don't say that" he said and took a deep breath "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry" he said

"Kei" I whispered out.

"Please Y/N" he said in a soft tone.

"no❤️" I said again. I pushed him and went to my room and locked myself and cried on my pillow.

"Y/N, now you're the one who's going too far" he shouted but I ignored him and go upstairs.

3rd Person POV:

When Y/N went to her room, Tsukishima ran his fingers to his hair and sighed in frustration.

"what I have done" he said to himself and walked around the living room, think of how can he change Y/N's decision.

"think Kei, think"

He looked at the staircase and decided to check on Y/N.

*knock**knock**knock*

He knocked at Y/N's door and he can hear some sobs.

"Y/N" he said against the door. He knocked again and keeps calling her name.

"Leave me alone!" Y/N shouted, loud enough for Tsukishima to hear her.

"Y/N, baby, if you are listening, I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean it." he said and knocked again.

"I was angry and I'm not defending Maddie" he added and took a deep breath. He decided to go home and have a rest.

*Timeskip*

Tsukishima went to his room and buried his face on his pillow and trying to calm and think of a way to apologize to Y/N.

"I should give her time" he mumbled against his pillow and fell asleep.

Y/N POV:

I heard the door opened and followed by squeal and giggles and I know already it's the twins.

"MOMMYYY" they shouted and I can feel them climbing on my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and I saw them already sitting on the bed.

"MO- oh, mommy cry?" Keisha said and pointed at me.

"mommy just had a bad dream" I said and smiled weakly.

"otay" she said and I saw Keith just staring at me. "hm?" I said and looked at him and he shook his head.