CHAPTER 35🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I am done baking cookies and Bokuto and the twins ate it all. I went to the living room and play a random movie for me to relax.

"mommy whatchu watching?" Keisha asked.

"(movie name)" I said

"Ohh can I watch too?" she asked and I nodded. I tapped at the seat beside me and she climbed and sat. She hugged my arm and rested her head.

"Are you excited to go to uncle Koutaro's house?" I asked and she nodded.

"Y/N where are you!?" I heard Bokuto called me.

"Living room!" I shouted and I heard footsteps

"mommyyy" Keith shouted and I giggled and he hugged my legs. "can we go now?" he asked and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"you want to leave mommy and daddy?" I said and playfully pouted.

"no no nooo" he said and hugged my hand. He kissed it and giggled. "eith just want to see unca house" he mumbled and I chuckle and ruffled his hair.

"What are you watching, Y/N?" Bokuto asked.

"(movie name)" I said and he nodded. I looked around and noticed that Tsukishima is not here.

"Hey where's daddy?" I asked

"daddy go upstairs" Keith said and I nodded.

"I'll go to daddy" I said and Keisha let go of my arm and I went upstairs. As I get closer to our room, I heard some moans.

Is he?

I slowly opened the door and saw Tsukishima stroking his member. He is laying on the bed.

"Is my baby feeling needy?" I said making him stop from what he's doing and sat up.

"Y/N..." he mumbled and I smirked. I bit my lips at the beautiful sight. I go near him and kissed him.

My husband is so fucking beautiful.

I put my fingers to his mouth as I brush my other hand to his lower belly. He opened his mouth, already licking at the tip of my fingers. He whined when I started playing with his tongue, thrusting it in his mouth.

"words, baby boy" I said and his eyes widen and his eyes rolled back at my tone, moaning loudly. He opened his eyes and looked straight at you, lips trembling around my fingers.

"help me, Y/N" he babbled, slurring his words as he still tried to lick my fingers.

"hmm, wrong answer baby boy, let's try again. Is my baby feeling needy?" I said and smirked. I cupped his member and he moaned.

"please" he said as he moaned. "help me, m-mommy~" he said and I smirked.

"don't worry, mommy will help you cum~" I cooed, removing my fingers out of his mouth and trailed down his stomach, feeling the flexing muscles, then towards his aching cock.

He gasped and his hips moved at the sudden contact. I smirked down at him slightly as he held my wrist, though not stopping me just something to ground him.

"let's hear those pretty moans, baby boy~" I said and he groaned. I started pumping and he moaned softly.

"you like this, baby boy?~ look at how hard you are" I teased, pumping it fast. The blond closed his eyes tightly and gasping.

I am stroking his member with an amused smirk, I squeezed his length, coating his member with the precum that leaked out. Tsukishima moaned and tried to close his eyes again but I wasn't having none of that.

I halted my actions on his cock and slapped him lightly on his cheek, gentle enough to not hurt but strong enough to get him to pay attention to you.

"none of that, baby. look at me. look how your slutty body gets off with such dirty acts~" I said and I saw him gulped. "open your eyes" I said it sternly and he nodded. I continue stroking again and he groaned. He grabbed the sheets and I felt him twitch, meaning he is cumming.

"shit, m-mommy~ aghh~" he said and he arched his back and gripped the sheets tightly.

"I-"

"go ahead baby" I said and let out a loud moan as he cummed. I smiled and kissed his lips and his forehead.

"good boy" I said and clean him. After cleaning him, I kissed him again and say "rest, I'm going to check the kids"

I left and closed the door and went downstairs. I saw the twins and Bokuto sleeping. I carried the twins to their room and I put a blanket on Bokuto. I looked at the clock and it's already 6 pm.

"I should make dinner" I mumbled and go to the kitchen and made dinner. I cooked all the foods that I can cook and I am done cooking by 7:30. I made different types of food and desserts and I decided to wake up the twins but I went to our bedroom first to check Tsukishima. I slowly opened the door and saw him half-naked and sleeping. I walked towards him and shook him

"wake up, baby" I said and he groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "come on, dinner is ready" I said and he nodded and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and put his glasses on.

"I'm going to wake up the kids" I said but he grabbed my arm and pulled me and smashed his lips against mine. He pulled the kiss and smiled.

"t-thank you" he said and I smiled.

"you're welcome" I said and left the room. I went to Keith's room and shook him slightly.

"wake up now" I said and he groaned.

"no no" he mumbled and rolled over.

"don't you wanna go to uncle's house?" I said and smiled because I know he will be happy. He opened his eyes and smiled widely.

"AM UP, AM UP" he said and jumped to his bed.

"come on, let's go and take a bath. We don't want uncle Bokuto to smell you icky right?" I said and he nodded. After bathing him and prepare him, I went next to Keisha.

"pstt, babyy wake up" I said and she slowly opened her eyes.

"moring" she said and I chuckled.

"it's evening baby" I said and she formed his lips to 'o' shape.

"let's go and take a bath and eat dinner, uncle is waiting downstairs" I said and she nodded and made grabby hands. I picked her up and bathe her.

*Timeskip*

I went downstairs with Keisha and I heard Keith laughing, we went to the living room and I saw Bokuto pouting and Keith is laughing so hard.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked Bokuto.

"Keith said he is the best ace and not me" he said and I chuckled.

"Koutaro, he didn't even know what ace means" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"you are RIGHT, YOU'RE THE SMARTEST SISTER EVERR" he said and attacked me with a hug.

"of course, I'm your only sister" I said and he looked at me.

"no you're not, I have- no we have 2 big sisters" he said making my eyes widen.

"really?" I said and he nodded. "wow" I mumbled. He hugged me again and then I heard Tsukishima cleared his throat. I immediately pulled the hug away and act as nothing happened.

"let's go eat" I said and the 3 babies cheered and raced to the kitchen.