🦖🦕CHAPTER 69

Y/N POV:

"Let me court you again" he said making me freeze.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't want a divorce" he answered "I want us to be happy again" he said as he pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and looked at me.

"1 month" I mumbled

"hmm?"

"I'll give you 1 month. If you failed, I'm going to file a divorce paper" I said and then he nodded.

"let's go back now, the kids want a snack" I said and then he nodded and helped me carry the sandwiches.

*Timeskip*

"MOMMY" Keith ran to me and smiled.

"here are your snacks," I said and gave them to the kids, including their mother.

"I'll go play now" I heard Tsukishima whispered and then he kissed the side of my head and ran towards the boys.

"what took you so long?" Kiyoko asked.

"I and Kei talked" I said while munching my sandwich.

"talk huh" she said and then smirked.

"yeah a small talk. Nothing dirty happened" I said and then she hummed.

"I'm going to Ryu, want to come?" she asked and I nodded. We went to the boys whilw talking to each other and then I heard Hinata shout.

"Y/N, get out of the way!" he shouted and I looked at Hinata and then freeze in place as I watch the ball pummel towards my face. the volleyball connects with my head

Through teary vision, I manage to pick out Tsukishima hunched figure shaking with laughter.

Is that funny?

"Nice shot, Hinata!" Tsukishima said while he faces Hinata.

I clenched my fist and my lips started trembling, I stomp my foot and turn towards him. "Kei, it's not funny!" Tears begin to spill from my eyes.

"Are you ok?" Kiyoko asked

"I'll go back" I said and quickly turn away.

I heard Tsukishima's laughter dies down, he reached me by grabbing my arm and pulling me back towards him. His thumb and forefinger grip my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

I saw his eyes moving around and I assumed he examines the red spot on my face. He bends down to press his lips against my forehead, he pulls away with a sigh, wiping away my tears with his knuckle.

"I'm sorry.. but you have to admit it was kind of funny." he said and I frowned.

"haha" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Y/N!" I heard Hinata said and I turned around then he crashed me with a hug. I heard Tsukishima groaned, which I ignored.

"I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME" He said and I chuckled.

"It's fine, part of the game" I said and then he sighed. "go back to play" I said and then he hesitantly nodded and left.

"Let's go back to the house and clean your face" Tsukishima said and dragged me inside the house. He grabbed an ice pack and throws to me.

"seriously Kei, you need to learn to pass things to me properly" I said while I put the ice pack on my face.

"I'll try" he said. We go to the room that we are staying and then my phone rang.