CHAPTER 33🦖🦕

*Timeskip After Few Weeks*

Tsukishima's POV:

I woke up and saw Y/N beside me, sleeping peacefully. I slowly sat up and prepare for work. I looked at the clock and it's already 9 am.

shit, I'm late.

I quickly took a bath and go to work.

*Timeskip At Work*

I quickly go to my office and do my work. After doing some paper works, Kiara opened my door and went inside.

"what do you want?" I asked and she smirked.

why is she smirking?

"Someone wants to give you a belated Christmas gift" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"put it there" I said and pointed at the chair near my table. She put it there and looked at me. I looked at the gift and raised my eyebrow.

"what?" I asked and she shook her head. "from whom is that?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"no idea, I'm going now" she said and left my office. I stared at the gift, making me curious.

who gave that? what's in there?

I shook my head and cleared my mind. I grabbed some paper works and finish it.

After a few minutes of working, I'm finally done and I can go home early. I looked at the clock it's only 3 pm. I looked at the gift again and frowned. I went and grabbed the gift and sat on the chair.

why is it so light?

I shook the gift lightly and frowned, even more, when I heard nothing.

"Are they pranking me?" I mumbled and glared at the thing that's in my hand. I looked at the wrapper hoping that I'll find something on it, but sadly I found nothing.

"what are you inside?" I mumbled. I sighed and decided to open it. As I open the gift, many papers dropped on the ground, it not plain paper, its like...pictures.

who the hell would give me pictures?

I picked one paper and flipped it over and then I saw...

"Y/N with Ryo?" I mumbled and picked some other pictures on the ground. All I can see is a photo of Y/N with Ryo.

is she cheating on me?

I crumpled the picture and called Yamaguchi.

"Tsukki"

"do you know how
to identify if the picture
is edited or not?"

"I'm sorry but
no, why tho?"

"nothing"

"well you can
ask someone who is
professional to check
that"

"to whom and where?"

"at (name a
place because I
don't know any)"

"mhm"

*hangs up*

I grabbed my keys and go to the place where Yamaguchi said.

I hope you're not cheating, Y/N. I trust you.

I reached the place and my hands are shaking. I took a deep breath and went inside.