CHAPTER 38🦖🦕

Kiara's POV:

My plan is not yet done. When I saw Tsukishima rushing into the hallway, I already know what happened. I'm the one who gave him the pictures of Y/N with Ryo so their relationship will be broken. It's so unfair when Y/N had a good life and mine...nevermind. I don't want her to be happy. Simple as that.

I also know that Tsukishima checked the photo to the professionals to see if it is edited or not, but sadly it's not edited. Tsukishima is so sad and not to himself this past few days or week .....well I don't know, Do I look like I care?

All I wanted is to see Y/N cry and be broken just like she did to me. My boyfriend... No, my ex-boyfriend broke up with me because of that pathetic bitch.

Shirabu, my ex-boyfriend is always with her, and when she is dropped out of school. Guess what Shirabu called me, BITCH. HE CALLED ME A BITCH AND WENT ON Y/N'S SIDE INSTEAD OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. I don't know why is Y/N so special to him. Well, nevermind that, I must focus on destroying Y/N.

I also needed my cousin's help to be able to accomplish this great plan of mine. I saw Tsukishima's car, parking at the bar where we are always hanging out with my cousin. I glance at my cousin and she looked at me weirdly. We went inside the bar and I started looking for Tsukishima and then BOOM I found him. I tapped my x cousin's shoulder and pointed at Tsukishima.

"what do you want me to do?" my cousin asked and I smirked.

"it's your time to shine...

Maddie, dear"

Tsukishima's POV:

*At Bar*

I'm ignoring Y/N because if I talk to her, I will say something that will hurt her. It's already late but I'm not in the mood to go home so I decided to go to the bar to release all the pain.

I'm drinking alone, thinking about Y/N. I let my tears rolled down to my cheeks, not caring if anyone saw me crying I just need .... to let it all out.

"Tsukishima?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked around and saw Maddie. "what's are you doing here all alone? Where's Y/N?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N is cheating" I said and keep drinking. I heard her gasped and I felt her put her hand on my shoulder.

"e-everything will be alright" she said and awkwardly patted my shoulder. She sat at the chair beside me and I looked at her. "do you want to tell me what happened?" she asked and I groaned and told her what happened.

"she is a fucking cheater but I still love her" I said sniffled. I felt her squeeze my arm and I saw a very familiar voice...

"Kei" I looked up at saw Y/N beside me.

"Y/N" I mumbled and kissed her on her lips but the thing is, her lips are not soft anymore. I grabbed her hand and we go to one room. I tossed her on the bed and took off my shirt.

"Kei I-" I kissed her again and then everything went black.

Y/N POV:

Recently, it was almost as if he was avoiding me. He barely gave me any eye contact, wouldn't even walk close to me, and most of all...he stopped saying 'I love you. It didn't concern or worry at first, to be honest, I thought he had just been in a bad mood.

He probably stresses at work or something, I don't know.

No phone calls. No 'goodmorning' or 'goodnight' texts. No kisses. No hugs. Nothing. I started to worry.