CHAPTER 19🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We are now back to our home, separating all the things that we bought and tomorrow I'll go to the mall again to buy gifts for my twins. I looked at the clock its already 8 pm, I went to the twins' playroom.

"you guys hungry?" I asked the twins and they shook their heads I went to Tsukishima who is busy working in the living room.

"Kei, don't you want to eat?" he didn't reply and I asked him again.

"Kei, don't you want to eat.....?" he didn't reply again and more silence.

He had the worst habit of ignoring everything and everyone when he's focused on something and often said even more hurtful words than usual

"Kei..."

"God woman. can't those pair of eyes see that I am busy or are you just so fucking stupid?" he said and looked at me

that was it

I weren't even expecting attention for myself or being whiney/needy and before I could argue back, my eyes started watering and Tsukishima froze at the unexpected scene

did he just ....make me cry?

"You can focus on whatever you want, I'm leaving." I said and I was about to left the living room but grabbed onto my hand just in time before you left the room

"Y/N shh, look at me."

"no, let go! I'm too stupid for you anyways" I said as tears falling to my cheeks. Taking a deep breath, he wrapped his arms around me from behind making sure to rest his head on mine the way I liked it

"I'm...sorry. I didn't mean...it," he said and pats my head soothingly to calm me down first. Silently, I was aware this was probably the best he could do, and was already pushing himself to comfort me.

"I'll go and make dinner" I mumbled and trying to remove his hug.

"k-kiss me first" he says making me shocked

Is he Tsukishima?

"no, let go now, Kei" I said and wiggled myself. I heard him sighed and he let go. I looked at him and rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

Tsukishima's POV:

Great, I made Y/N cry. I don't know what to do, every time she's having a period she's always acting like a baby. I'm always remembering what Yamaguchi told me.

Babying

As she left the living room, I groaned and went back again to my work. She returned and hiding something behind her back.

"Kei baby I have a special surprise for you!" she said and pulled out an aluminum ring.

"Huh? What's that?" I looked at her and tilted my head

"It's a wedding ring, Kei. I made it!" she said proudly and showed me the ring.

"But why do we need a wedding ring? We're married already." I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, we are already married but you still need to wear this. It's a present from me so you need to wear it" she said and grin. I sighed and looked at her and narrowed my eyes to her.

"Why? don't we have a wedding ring already?" I said and frowned.

"Because I love you Keii" she said as she hugged herself and smiled at me. "I love you, Keiiii. I love you with all my heart" she said and opened her arms and hugged me.

Clingy baby

She put the ring on my ring finger and planted a kiss on my cheek. I just stared at the ring and I can see Y/N in the corner of my eye staring at me. She pouted for a bit and I smirked.

"don't you love me anymore?" she said as she plays with her fingers.

"I-I love you, Idiot" I said and she looked at me and smiled.

"Really?" she said

"dumbass, that's why you're my wife because I love you" I said and playfully glared at her. She squealed and I saw her blushed.

"c-come now, let's eat dinner" she said and I nodded. I put my laptop on the couch and went to the kitchen with Y/N.

"where're the twins?" I asked

"upstairs sleeping" she said and I nodded. "by the way, can you bring the kids to your work tomorrow? I have to go to the mall to buy some presents" she said and I just hummed.

"We went to the mall earlier, why didn't you bought the present you want to buy?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulder. I sighed and eat the food that Y/N prepared.

After eating, I said to Y/N she can go to our room and I can wash the plates and she nodded. I put the ring that she made in my pocket.

3rd POV:

After washing, Tsukishima grabbed his laptop and went to their room. Tsukishima opened the door and Y/N is not inside.

Maybe she's at Keith's room

Tsukishima thought and he put his laptop on the table and change his shirt and sat on the bed and scroll through his phone. After a few minutes of scrolling, the door opened revealing Y/N.

"Hi Kei" Y/N said and Tsukishima just hummed. Y/N sat beside Tsukishima and she notices that the ring is gone.

"Kei?" she called him and looked at him with a frowning face. Tsukishima hummed and looked at her confusingly.

"where is the ring that I gave you?" she asked and Tsukishima looked at his head at the ring is not there. Tsukishima completely forgets where he put the ring.

"I told you it's a gift from me" Y/N said and her eyes are watery. "it's obvious that you don't love me anymore" Y/N said making Tsukishima frowned.

"shit" Tsukishima mumbled and he saw a tear escape from Y/N's eyes. Tsukishima sighed and put Y/N on his lap and he kissed her.

"I love you ok? I just put it somewhere and I forgot where it is" Tsukishima admitted to Y/N and Y/N burst into crying. Tsukishima sighed and put Y/N's head to his chest.

"w-wait" Y/N said making Tsukishina confuse. "something is poking me" she added making Tsukishima more confused. She sat up and start digging on Tsukishima's shorts. Tsukishima's breath hitched and he gulped nervously.

"o-oi what are you doing?"Tsukishima asked but Y/N didn't answer and keep digging. Y/N felt something and she pulled it out....the ring.

"my gosh, Kei" Y/N said and narrowed her eyes to Tsukishima. Y/N out the ring to Tsukishima's ring finger again and she glared at Tsukishima.

"If you lost this again, I will never forgive you" she said and Tsukishima hesitantly nodded. Y/N rested her head on Tsukishima's chest and Tsukishima play with Y/N's hair