🦖🦕CHAPTER 85

Y/N POV:

I woke up and saw it's 6:15, I went to the twins' room to check if they are ok so that I can make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and start making our breakfast because I and Bokuto are going somewhere.

"Mommy?" I heard Keith called me and I looked at the staircase and saw him sniffling. I quickly went to him and hugged him.

"I thought mommy gone" he said and buried his face to my crook.

"you are such a brave boy, you found mommy without crying" I said as I rubbed his back.

"what do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"ankae" he said and I nodded.

"can you please sit in your highchair so mommy can make your pancake?" I asked then he whined. "I'll make it fast" I added then he hesitantly nodded.

"brave boy" I said and kissed his forehead. I put him in his highchair. "do you want for something while waiting?" I asked then he nodded.

"pway" he said looked at his lap "phone" he added.

"of course" I said and gave him my phone "I'm going to make breakfast ok? Uncle Bokuto will be here in a few minutes" I said and make breakfast.

*Timeskip*

After a few minutes, I placed his pancake in front of him and I heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll be right back" I said and Keith nodded. I went to the front door and open it.

"Y/N" Bokuto shouted making me flinch.

"Keep your voice down, Keisha and Kei are still sleeping" I said and then he pouted.

"sorry" he said.

"come inside and have some breakfast" I said and he smiled.

"Ohh breakfast, good timing I'm hungry" I said and then he went inside, straight to the dining room.

"unca" Keith said with a normal tone.

"HEY HEY HEY, KEITH MY BUDDY" Bokuto said and picked Keith up and tossed him into the air, and catching him.

"Kou, Keith is not a ball for you to toss" I said and crossed my arm.

"I'm not a setter, Y/N. I am an ACE, THE BESTEST ACE" he said as he keeps tossing Keith.

"KOU!" I said then he immediately pun Keith back to his chair.

"sorry" he said and sat on the chair beside Keith. I sat on my chair and we all started to eat.

"so, where are we going?" I asked then Keith looked at me confusingly.

"mommy weave?" he asked and his eyes are getting teary.

"I'm going with uncle Bokuto, we will just going to get somethings" I said then Keith pouted and looked at his lap.

"Hey, don't pout. You will go to Yuma later because it's his birthday" I said as I lift his chin to look at me.

"Mommy go?" he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I will" I said and he smiles "continue eating your breakfast" I said and pointed to his pancake.

After a few minutes, Tsukishima went to the kitchen with Keisha in his arms.

"good morning" I said and kissed Keisha's forehead.

"I'll go and get ready" I said to Bokuto and then Tsukishima looked at me in confusion.

"me and Bokuto are going to go somewhere" I said then he frowned.