CHAPTER 59🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I woke up and then I remembered Tsukishima is here. I fix myself and went downstairs. I went to the living room and saw the twins on the floor, playing and Tsukishima sitting on the couch, looking at the kids.

"MOMMY" Keith said and ran towards me.

"Hi" I said and gave him a small smile.

"dada here" he said and pointed at Tsukishima.

"I can see that" I said and he went back to playing. I walked towards Tsukishima and he opened his arms, and then I sat on his lap and hugged him.

"We should do this more often" he said and I just hummed and then an evil idea popped into my mind. I looked at him and I placed my hand on his lower abdomen and the other one is tugging his hair.

"Y/N~" he whispered and I smirked. His breath hitched and I tilted my head and looked at him.

"Let's go upstairs" I said and he looked at me and nodded.

"Where's grandma?" I asked the twins.

"out" they said and I nodded.

Perfect timing

I grabbed Tsukishima's hand and dragged him to my room. As we went inside the room, I smashed my lips into his and we kissed passionately. I pushed him to the bed and go on top of him.

"f-fuck Y/N, please, c-can you hurry" he said as his lips quivered with a bit of drool spilling out the side.

"uh uh uh, rewards are not for little whores like you" I said and smirked

I unbuttoned his shirt and while doing so I grinded back and forth on his aching member.

"Y/N! please!" he shouted "I can't take this anymore can I please fuck you already? please! I don't care if it's just the tip just give me something! anything!"

wow, what a needy cunt slut, I've never seen this side of him before but you sure were loving it, couldn't wait to put him in his place.

His shirt dropped down his shoulders and I tossed it aside while moving down to unbuckle his pants teasingly slow. His boxers had quite a big damp spot right at the tip.

"a-ah~" Tsukishima moaned out softly as I licked the tip through his boxers, he tasted nice and I certainly wanted more. After each lick, I sucked a bit and I could tell he was slowly losing it.

"Y/N?" he whispered out softly.

"yes Kei?" I said with a smirk.

"c-can you go further d-down please" he said while covering his blushing face.

"well I could but don't you remember? you said, 'i don't care if it's just the tip just give me something! anything!'" I saw his whole complexion go red, wondering what else might be that color I pulled his boxers down and threw them to the side.

His tip was a bright red and smeared with pre-cum.

ugh, it looked so beautiful, just like he did right now.

Wanting to tease him even more I swiped it from his tip and positioned my finger at his hole

"ah~ Y-Y/N what are you doin- ooh~" my needy husband yelped, this was the first time I had ever done anything like this so I didn't want to hurt him, at least, not too bad.

I felt him slowly relax and pushed my finger in further, finally it was all the way in.

"Kei?" I said, checking to see if he was okay.

"y-yes Y/N!?" he said moaning a bit towards the end.

"how're you holding up, baby?" I slowly pulled my finger out and slid it right back in starting a slow pace of bringing it in and out.

"I-I'm okay, it uhh ahh~ Uhm it feels nice.." I could feel his clenching down around my finger. I swiped more and smeared it onto another finger, with this he now had two fingers inside him. Quickening my pace I could feel him clenching down hard, he was panting and it looked like he was about to burst. I stood up and get something from my drawer.

"Y/N, c-come back! I don't know if I can't take this anymore! please just let me cu-!" but before he could finish he went silent.

I think he saw what I'm holding. A lube, Pfft, by the look on his face you can for sure tell he wasn't expecting this.

"u-uhm what's that for?" he said nervously.

"what's this for? c'mon. you of all people should know the answer to that. it's for you, I'm gonna tease that pretty little ass of yours until your practically begging me to go balls deep in you." I said and the look on his face brought pure arousal to me, he was the prettiest shade of red, tears forming at the sides of his eyes, pupils were blown out in lust, and the sides on his mouth were covered in drool. I could tell he was excited because we didn't have sex for the past few months. I opened the lube bottle and smeared a good amount and his entrance.

I was about to enter the words that left his mouth had me shocked.

"m-mommy! please do it slowly, I don't want it to hurt" he said as he gulped down.

"mommy huh? has a nice ring to it, keep using it and maybe you'll get what you want baby" he sure was enjoying this but the thing I enjoyed more was teasing him. I put the lube in, not doing anything and he looked so ready for it all until his face dropped.

"Y/N? why'd you stop? please keep going, please!" he said whimpering out loudly. I stayed in the same position barely even moving.

"y/n, can you please keep going" He asked a little harshly and I raised my eyebrow. Finally breaking you moved slightly but then, stop.

"again? for fucks sake can you hurry up and pleAS- ahh!" getting kinda bored I decided to just say fuck it and go in fast, he was asking for it. Picking up the pace I held his hips hard and I pumped it up and down, up and down.

"ah, uahh, ohh ah~" fuckk, the noises he was making were so cute. this continued until,

"o-OHH, there, right there, again, please, please please hit that spot again!" he whined. hmm must've grazed his g-spot, but the reaction that arose from him was delicious so there I went, on to hit that spot over and over until he saw stars.

Smiling at the drool escaping the sides of his mouth I could tell he was enjoying himself miraculously. Up and...down! I went, bringing your blush-filled boy to his bliss. his tip was oh so red and oozing so much until,

"ahh~!" he whimpered loudly and I know what's going to happen so I stopped and moved away. I saw him frowned and he looked at me.

"Y-Y/N, please continue agh~" he said and I saw his toes are all curled and I saw his chest going up and down quickly, trying to catch his breath. the two of us met eyes, he was so glossy with the pupils blown out and he looked like he had just been fucked dumb, which he was.

"Nah" I said and turned around. I was about to go out of the room but I heard him groan which makes me turn around and look at him.

"that's for hanging out for Maddie" I said and left.