🦖🦕CHAPTER 26

Y/N POV:

I told Tsukishima the whole story of what happened earlier. He still can't believe that Bokuto is my half-brother.

"Bokuto is Keith's and Keisha's uncle." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"obviously" he said and I laid back on the bed. "sleep, you big dumbass baby" he said and I gave him my 'really' look. He patted my head and ruffled my hair.

"oh stop it Kei" I said and fixed my hair.

"But you like it, right baby Y/N?" he said and I blushed a little.

"whatever" I said and I gave him my back.

"sulking baby" I heard him mumbled and I looked at him and glared at him. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I placed my head to his chest and closed my eyes.

*Timeskip Morning*

I woke up and saw Tsukishima sleeping. I carefully removed his arms from me and stares at his face.

"sleeping baby" I mumbled and he groaned.

Is he awake?

"don't call me that" he said and I widen my eyes.

"are you awake" I asked and he opened his eyes.

"am I going to talk if I'm not awake?" he said and rolled his eyes.

"well... sleep talking?" I said and he closed his eyes.

"whatever" he said and I smacked his arm. "tsk, what was that for?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing, I just love you, you big baby" I said as I squeezed his cheeks.

"don't call me that" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"don't call you what?" I asked.

"big baby" he mumbled and I chuckled.

"why not?" I asked and smirked.

" because I'm not a baby" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"fine" I said and went out of the room. I go to Keith's room to check him. As I opened the door, Keith hugged my legs and smiled.

"goo moring mommy" he said ad I ruffled his hair and picked him up.

"good morning too" I said and he giggled. "let's go downstairs" I said and he nodded. we went downstairs and placed him on his chair.

"what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him and he scrunched his face and think.

"ancake" he said and I chuckled and nodded. I started cooking pancakes and I heard some footsteps, I assumed that is Tsukishima and Keisha.

"MOMMY" Kesha shouted and I went to her and kissed her. "goo moring" she said and I said 'good morning'.

"eat?" she said and I nodded.

"pancake" I said and she squealed and wiggled her body for Tsukishima to put her down. Tsukishima put Keisha on her chair. I am done cooking and I placed the pancake in front of the twins and start feeding them.

"mommy" Keith called me and I looked at him.

"who a man eterday?" he asked and I looked at Tsukishima but he is focused on eating. (who is the man yesterday?)

"that's Koutaro, uhm your...uncle" I said, and then they smiled.

"weallyy" Keisha said and I nodded. They cheered and start asking about Bokuto.