CHAPTER 52🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

After dinner, the twins want to go to the playroom and play with me and Bokuto and we agreed with them.

mom transformed the guest room into a playroom and they also have their room, even Bokuto

I carefully sat on the floor, beside Bokuto and play with them.

"mommy, dada?" Keisha asked and I looked at her and then Bokuto.

"still at work" I said and then Keith hummed.

"it night night" Keith said and Keisha agreed.

"Uhm, he is working very hard" I said, and then Keisha frowned.

"want dada" she said and I sighed.

"Keisha I told you-"

"WANT DADA NOW" she shouted and I frowned.

"be quiet, grandma is sleeping" I said and I put my finger in front of my lips and do the quiet pose.

"nooo" she said and start kicking the floor.

"Keisha, please calm down" I said and I am running out of patience.

"NOOOOO BRING DADA" she shouted and throw her doll at me, hitting my face.

"Hey hey hey, calm down" Bokuto said and rubbed her back. She keeps thrashing around and throwing her toys on the wall. Keith is crying quietly beside Bokuto and I sighed. She keeps screaming and I can't handle it anymore.

"TSUKISHIMA KEISHA STOP THIS TANTRUM NOW" I shouted and she looked at me and then...is she trying to glare at me?

"Don't look at me like that, young lady" I said sternly and she looked away.

"Y/N calm down" Bokuto said and I looked at him and sighed. I closed my eyes and then I felt something hit my tummy and it caused pain. I opened my eyes and I looked at my lap and saw Keith's dinosaur figure. I looked at Keith and then he cried and pointed at Keisha. I looked at Keisha and she looked mad.

"Keisha, don't throw things, that's bad" Bokuto scolded her but she didn't listen.

"I WANT DADA NOW, MOMMY BRING DADA NOW" She shouted and keeps throwing the dinosaur toys at me, and this time I am so mad. I hugged my tummy to protect myself from the toys that are flying towards me as I stand up.

"STOP IT" I said when she was about to throw the big toy. "you want to be bad?" I said and grabbed her arm and dragged her to the corner.

"Y/N-"

"stay there AND DON'T MAKE NOISE, KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR SIDE AND DON'T MOVE" I said and pointed at her. She faced at the corner and do what I said. She cried softly and I turned and looked at Keith and Bokuto.

"Koutaro" I called him and he looked at me.

"Leave Keisha here alone, you guys go and do whatever you want, I need to rest" I said and left. I walked to my room and decided to have a nice bath and sleep. Before I sleep, I chatted with Bokuto.

I shut my phone and put my phone to my table and closed my eyes and fell asleep

Bokuto's POV:

When Y/N chatted with me, I decided to check on Keisha.

"Hey bud, I am going to check your sister" I said to Keith and he frowned.

"night night?" he asked and I nodded.

"well, I'm going to tuck you into your room and go to bed" I said and scratched the back of my head.

"mhm" he said and then I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and rest his head on my shoulder, and go to his room. While going to his room, I heard some soft snored and I gently put him down to his bed. He opened his eyes and I brushed his hair.

"no leave" he said and closed his eyes again.

"No never" I said and smiled. When he fell asleep again, I slowly left his room and looked at him again, and smiled.

poor baby

I go to their playroom and heard Keisha sobbing and sniffing. I tapped her shoulder lightly and she looked up at me.

"Keisha" I said and then she cried.

"uncaa" she said and made grabby hands. I picked her up and she buried her face on my shoulder and then keeps crying. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

"I wan *sobs* dada" she said and then cried louder. My eyes are getting watery because I don't know what to do.

"Please don't cry because if you cry... I'll cry toooo" I said and I felt my tears rolling down to my cheeks. Keisha is now sniffing and looking at me.

"unca" she called me and I looked at her and I sniff.

"why you cry?" she asked me and rubbed her eyes.

"I don't know" I said and cried.

"you no cry you no know" she said and frowned.

"ehh, then why are crying?" I asked her.

"sad" she answered and I raised my eyebrow and we sat on the floor.

"Why are you sad?" I asked and brush her hair with my fingers.

"dada no here, mommy mad and go orner" she said and started crying again.

"your dad is at work" I said and she hummed and wiped her face harshly.

"mommy ow and me oorner" she added and then she is trying not to cry. (mommy go and I go to the corner)

"you are very bad, your mom has a baby in her tummy" I said and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I wan dada" she said and I hugged her. "I said" she added.

"you know, you are not the only one that sad" I said and she looked at me. "your mom is sad too" I said and she becomes sadder.

"I made mommy sad" she said and I hummed. "I make mommy sowwy card?" she asked and I smiled.

"you can do that tomorrow" I said and she nodded. I stood up and place her in my arms and we go to her room.

"night night" I said and she smiled.

"unca best" she said making my heart flutter