🦖🦕CHAPTER 23

Warning: full of ehe

Y/N POV:

We ordered mcdo and reached our house. I unbuckled the twins and I picked up Keisha and Tsukishima picked Keith up. I went to Keisha's room and changed her clothes and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I saw Tsukishima in the kitchen with our orders.

"Hi" I said and he hummed. I sat beside him and started eating. I felt Tsukishima's hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he looked at me innocently.

Ok, something is going to happen tonight.

I continued to eat my food and then Tsukishima's hand are going to my inner thigh.

"K-Kei stop" I said and looked at him. He smirked and he cupped my womanhood and started rubbing it slowly. My breath hitched and I gulped. He kissed me and I kissed him back and started to have a make-out session.

"Let's go upstairs," he said and I nodded. He left me and I cleaned the table and put the food in the refrigerator. I went upstairs and as I opened the door, Tsukishima quickly pinned me on the wall and start kissing me. He took off my clothes and I took off his. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He kissed me on my thigh and start leaving a hickey. He looked up and looked at me with an evil smirk on his face. He stood up and get something in the drawer. He turned around and showed me the thing on his hand...

A vibrator... Since when did he have that?

He kissed me and turned on the vibrator and placed it on my clit making me flinch.

"Kei~" I moaned. He put the vibrator away and leans forward.

"Shhh, don't talk, stupid girls like you don't deserve to talk" he whispered to my ear giving me butterflies and goosebumps. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I can feel his member teasing my entrance and I bit my lips so no sound will come out and I don't want the twins to hear my moans. He entered me making me gasped. I grabbed the bedsheet as he starts pounding. He put the vibrator on my clit again, adding more pleasure and making me squirm.

"you're so nasty." he said and smirks as he watching me squirm, legs kicking out against the pleasure thrumming at a constant against my womanhood.

"shit" I mumbled and he stops all actions, ripping the vibrator he had pressed against my clit from me. I flinch at my slip-up, unfocused eyes looking up at him to gauge just how mad he was.

Well shit, I'm dead

"What did I tell you about speaking." he replies curtly. I do nothing more than to look up at him with wide eyes, just waiting for his command to respond but he lets it simmer for a bit, holding my gaze, making my skin crawl with the intensity of it.

"answer me." he demanded

"i-i don't speak." my voice squeaks out, the meekness of my answer does well to satisfy him for now.

He had me trained well.

"and why not?" he questions once again, I bite back the squeak that's threatening to leave my throat, I wanted him on me again, I wanted the vibrator against my cunt, pressed against you so hard I could feel it in your pubic bone.

"answer me baby." he said

"b-because stupid girls like me don't deserve it." I said and he nods, smiling, only he would truly smile at the way I addressed myself so rudely.

"that's right" he said and places the vibrator against me once more, pressing the smoothness of it over my hardened clit. My wetness smearing all over his hands while he moves it up and down your clit.