🦖🦕CHAPTER 27

Y/N POV:

"what's wrong?" I asked and he rolled his arms and looked at me.

"He said you looked pretty" he said and I was completely confused.

why would he even get jealous over that?

Soon he pushed you down on the couch.

"Change" he demanded.

"H-huh?" I looked up at him in complete disbelief.

"You can't keep wearing those clothes if people are going to hit on you" he said and I just stared at him

"but Yachi is wearing a skirt and a crop top hoodie, why can't I?" I protested and he sat beside me.

"Yachi is not my wife, now change" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have any other clothes to wear" I said, hopefully, he can change his mind.

"strip" he said and I widen my eyes.

Not this

I looked at his eyes and gulped nervously. I wasn't going to argue with him when he had that look in his eyes so I tentatively took off my clothes until I was just sitting there in my bra and panties.

He kept his gaze trained on me as I tried to cover myself up with my hands, feeling very exposed and embarrassed.

I should've just followed him

I closed my eyes and mentally scold myself. He knelt in front of me and rubbed his hands along my thighs, placing little kisses here and there.

"Only I get to see you look like this okay?" he said and I nodded as I watched him pry my legs apart and lick a stripe up my clothed womanhood. I shuddered as he peeled my panties off and brought his tongue to my womanhood.

"So pretty" He mumbled against my core and his hot breath elicited a tiny moan from me. Soon he was kissing my womanhood and shoving his tongue in as far as it would go.

My moans grew louder as I brought my hand to his head and pushed his head closer to me. He held my legs wide open every time I tried to clamp my thighs around his head. He wasn't letting up anytime soon as I started to whine and squirm. He sucked and nibbled and all I could do was call out his name in desperate squeals.

If this was how he treated me when he got jealous I was going to get him riled up a lot more.

"shit Kei~" I moaned and bit my inner thigh.

"Kei Kei Kei, I'm gonna~" he cut me off by stopping. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

"change now, we can continue this later since the twins are not here" he said and I whined but nodded. Tsukishima grabbed my clothes on the floor went to our bedroom. I sat on the bed and Tsukishima went to the closet.

"want to wear a skirt?" he asked and I slowly nodded. I heard him sighed and then he threw a clothe to me.

"wear that" he said and left. I looked at the clothes and wear them. I looked in the mirror to see myself.

 I looked in the mirror to see myself

Not bad.

I went outside the room and I saw Tsukishima. He hugged me and buried his face on my shoulder.

"stay beside me" he said and I nodded. He pulled the hug away and we went to our car and went to see Yamaguchi and Yachi.

*Timeskip At Yamaguchi and Yachi's House*

"Y/N" I heard Yachi called me and I went out of the car and hugged her.

"hey Yachi, you are so pretty" I said and she blushed.

"Y/N" Yamaguchi called and waved hi. "where's Tsukki?" he asked and I pointed at the car.

"let's go" I said they nodded. We go inside the car. Me and Yachi are at the back and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are at the front.

"long time no see, Tsukki" Yamaguchi said and Tsukishima just hummed.

"where's Yuma?" I asked.

"at his grandma, how about Keisha and Keith?" Yamaguchi answered and asked.

"at my mom" I said and they nodded and all of the sudden, Yachi chuckled. "why are you laughing?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm just thinking of....when are you going to have a third child?" she asked making me blushed and Tsukishima hit the brake harshly.

"e-eh, why did you asked such a thing, b-bab?" Yamaguchi asked and I chuckled.

"well, let me ask you the same question when are you and Yamaguchi will have a second child?" I asked and smirked.

"u-um..." she said and I just laugh. "just kidding" I said and she laughs nervously.

"wait where are we going again?" Tsukishima asked and we all laughed.

"you keep driving and driving, then you don't know where are we going?" I said and laughed. He looked at me at the rear mirror and glared.

"well, do you know where are we going shorty?" he said and I saw him smirked.
I glared at him and poted.

"no" I said and slowly shook my head.

"let's go and eat some lunch first, any suggestions?" Yamaguchi said and we all think.

"Watami?" Yachi said and we all nodded

*Timeskip At Watami Restaurant*

We sat together. Me and Yachi are beside each other then Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. I am in front of Tsukishima. We ordered our food and start talking about random stuff.

"do you think Yamaguchi will be happy if we have a second child?" she whispered and I widen my eyes and nodded.

"of course, why not?" I said and she smiled and rubbed her tummy. I looked at her in disbelief.

"are you?..?" I said and she nodded. I squealed, making Yamaguchi and Tsukihima looked at me.

"d-don't mind me, continue your conversation" I said and Yamaguchi continued talking to Tsukishima but Tsukishima just looking at me suspiciously.

Yachi and me started talking about other stuff and then she suddenly stooped.

"Yachi, are you ok?" I asked and she nodded slowly but she didn't look at me. Her eyes are focused on somewhere.

"Y-Y/N, is that.." she didn't finish her sentence so I looked at where is she looking. My eyes widen in shock.

"hi Y/N" the person said. The voice makes Yamaguchi and Tsukishimi look at the owner of the voice. I saw Tsukishima's s eyes widen too.

I smiled and replied...

"Hey Maddie"