🦖🦕CHAPTER 30

Y/N POV:

I didn't know that I fell asleep. I look around the room and then I remembered that I'm in my old room. I rubbed my eyes and do my morning routine.

"GIB BACKK" I heard Keith shouted.

right, the twins are here too.

I sighed and went downstairs. I saw the twins fighting in the living room.

"what's going on?" I asked them followed by my yawn.

"oo atnoon" Keisha said and waved. I widen my eyes. (good afternoon)

afternoon?

"What time is it?" I asked and I facepalmed myself because I forgot they don't know how to read a clock.

"where's grandma?" I asked them and they pointed at the kitchen. I nodded and went to the kitchen, as I entered I saw mom and ...Tsukishima?

"good afternoon sweetie" mom said and then hugged me.

" now look who decided to wake up in the afternoon" Tsukishima said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair.

"hurry eating" my mom said making me confuse.

"why?" I asked and Tsukishima sat beside me.

"because of you little sleepy baby is the reason why we are late" Tsukishima said and flicked my forehead.

"late for what?" I asked again as I eat my food.

"AWARUM" The twins shouted making me flinch. (aquarium)

"aquarium?" I repeated and the twins nodded.

"uh huh go goo" Keith said and wiggled my hand. I nodded and stood up and went to my room. I search for some clothes in my closet and wear them.

I went to the living room and Tsukishima raised his eyebrow

"what? this is all I have in my closet" I said and he sighed and nodded. "where're the twins?" I asked

"MOMMY" I heard Keisha and Keith shouted. I looked around at the door and saw the twins with cute outfits.

 I looked around at the door and saw the twins with cute outfits