CHAPTER 53🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"mommy" I heard someone whispering to my ear and I groaned and rolled over.

"mommyyy" I heard Keith calling me so I rubbed my eye and slowly opening them

"MORING" he said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"good morning too" I said and then he squealed. I looked around and I didn't see Keisha. "Where's Keisha?" I asked him and he looked down.

"Room sad" he said and then I remembered what happened yesterday. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"oh.. mommy sad?" Keith asked and pointed at me.

"No I am not sad" I said and he hummed.

"mommy mad?" he asked again and I shook my head and smiled.

"let's go and get ready for school?" I said and he nodded. I get out of the bed and picked Keith up. As I get out of the room, I saw Bokuto.

"Koutaro" I called him and he looked at me. " can you prepare Keith for school? I'm going to check Keisha" I said and give him Keith.

"sure Y/N" he said and happily go to Keith's room. I went to Keisha's room and then I heard some sniffing. I opened the door, revealing a crying Keisha.

"Keisha" I called her and she looked at me with puffy eyes.

"mommy" she said and cried and made grabby hands. I picked her up and sway left to right. She placed her head on my shoulder and crying quietly.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and she rubbed her eyes. I sat o her bed and placed her on my lap, facing me.

"sowwy" she mumbled and I chuckled lightly.

"oh come here" I said and I placed her head on my chest and rubbed her back. "mommy forgives you, just don't throw tantrums because mommy needs to be healthy and not stress," I said and she looked at me.

"Why?" she asked.

"because mommy has a baby in her tummy" I said and she frowned.

"you eat baby mommy?" she asked and I laugh.

"no silly" I said.

"eh why you-"

"let's go and get ready for school, ok?" I said and she nodded. I went to the bathroom and bath her and put her in her uniform.

"mommy" Keisha called me and I looked at her. She went to her drawer and gave me a card.

"what's this?" I said and opened the letter.

"sowwy" she said again and I looked at her and smiled. I picked her up and shower her with kisses.

"I love my baby" I said and she giggled.

"I love mommy" she said and I put her down and did her hair.

"Let's go and check Keith and uncle" I said and she nodded happily. We went to the kitchen and I heard Keith laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked and then Keith ran to me and hugged my legs,

"Mommy, new shoes" he said and pointed at his shoes.

"where did you--" I said and I glared at Bokuto.

"What? It's cute" he said and then he slouches.

"HOOT HOOT" Keith said followed by a giggle. Bokuto becomes happy and raised his fist.

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, HOOT HOOT. OHHHHH KEISHA I HAVE ONE FOR YOU TOO" He said and ran outside the kitchen and gave Keisha the shoes.

 OHHHHH KEISHA I HAVE ONE FOR YOU TOO" He said and ran outside the kitchen and gave Keisha the shoes

"pwetty" Keisha said and Bokuto smiled widely.

"I KNOW RIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT'S THE BEST FOR MY NIECE AND NEPHEW" he exclaimed and the twins laugh.

"mommy, wear at school?" Keith asked and I looked at him and shook my head no.

"pweasee" Keisha said and looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted.

"yes please, Y/N" Bokuto joined and pouted. I looked at their faces and groaned.

"fine" I said and they cheered. "eat breakfast now" I said and they nodded. After eating, I drive the twins to their school, and at the gate of the school, I saw an expected person.

"DADA" the twins shouted and ran to him. I just looked at him, not interested and then I walked towards the twins. Tsukishima picked the twins up and kissed their cheeks.

"why you not home?" Keith and I gulped.

"dada is working" Tsukishima said and they nodded in understanding.

"you need to go to your classroom now" I said to the twins and they nodded.

"Babai dada" they said and waved goodbye. the twins go to their classroom and I looked at Tsukishima and go to my car.

"Y/N" he called me and I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. he walked towards me and then I did not expect what he did...

he hugged me and kissed my forehead, making my heart melt.

"I love you, please remember that" he said and I just hummed. "Y/N please let's be ok" he said and I frowned.

"being ok takes time, Kei" I said and he just looked at me. " I need time" I mumbled and he frowned.

"Until when?" he asked and I looked at him and tilted my head. "until when you need time to heal?" he asked and I frowned.

"Kei-"

"I just want us to be ok together again, Y/N" he cut me off.

"But we will never be ok, Kei" I said and he looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "we will never be ok if someone out there is trying to break our relationship" I added and he sighed.

"Y/N-"

"I just need time ok? just give me time" I said and walked out. I went to my car and drive home. I opened the door harshly, gaining Bokuto's attention.

"Hey hey hey what happened to you?" he asked and I sighed. I told him everything that happened and then he called me.

"Y/N" he said and I looked at him. "four eyes just love you so much" he said and I sighed. " I think... I think he doesn't want to fight anymore" he added and I laid down on the couch and placed my legs on Bokuto's lap.

"mhm" that's all I said

"HEY WHY DON'T WE HAVE A SIBLING BONDING? OHHH THAT'S A GREAT IDEA" he shouted making me flinch.

"dumb owl, YOU SACRED ME" I said and he tilted his head.

"soo are you in?" he said and I sighed and nodded.

"Do I have a choice?"I mumbled and then Bokuto stood up and left.

and he is leaving me here alone