🦖🦕CHAPTER 88

Y/N POV:

Tsukishima left the room and burst into laughter.

"That was awesome" I said to Shirabu while laughing.

"ok, stop laughing. You need to rest" he said and I stopped laughing and glared at me "stop glaring, you look so ugly" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why thank you" I said as I crossed my arms and pouted.

"ok, now tell me what happened" he said as sat on the chair near the bed.

"car accident, my gosh Shirabu" I said and smiled. He raised his eyebrow and I sighed.

"ok fine, we are supposed to go somewhere, I don't know where but I am the driver and I am with Bokuto..." I pause and frowned " and then someone following us, they go beside us then she/he collided with my car" I said, and then I heard him groaned.

"well, it's a she," he said and I looked at him.

"How did you know it's a she?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"The police came here when you were in the operating room" he said and I nodded "and they said it's Maddie" he said and I widen my eyes in shock.

"really? Where is she now?" I asked

"jail, the police said if you want to file a case against her and Kiara, Kiara for kidnapping and I don't know what case for Maddie, your choice" he said.

"of course I am going to file a case" I said and then he looked at his watch and stood up.

"where are you going?" I asked

"I am going to do my work obviously" he said and I playfully glared at him. "bye" he said and I called him.

"shibuuu" I whined and he looked back at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Shibu?" he repeated and I nodded.

"can you pwease bwing me food?" I said in a baby tone and he frowned.

"call your husband" he said and left.

"AHHH" I shouted and lay down to my bed, causing my head to hurt.

"fuck this accident" I mumbled and closed my eyes.

I should call Tsukishima and ask him for food.

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone to the table beside me. I dialed Tsukishima's number and waited for him to answer.

"Keiii"

"what do you want?"

"food"

*hangs up*

"mean" I mumbled and covered my eyes with my hands.

I should take a nap

Tsukishima's POV:

"Yamaguchi, we need to go" I said to him and he nodded in understanding.

"We are going to visit Y/N tomorrow" he said and I nodded.

"Keith, Keisha let's go" I called them and they ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

"bye unca uchi" they say and Yamaguchi ruffled their hair. We went to my car and buckled them in, I went t the drive's seat and start driving.

"did you enjoyed it?" I asked and I saw them nodded in the rear mirror.

"where mommy?" Keith asked.

"We are going to her" I answered and they nodded. I heard one of them yawned.

"you can sleep first, I'll wake you up when we are there already" I said and they hummed. I went first to the mcdo and orders food since Y/N called earlier. I got the kids a happy meal and Y/N a ( favorite meal), I got myself as same as hers.

*Timeskip*

We are now at the hospital, I parked my car and I shook Keith and Keisha to wake up.

"We are here now" I said and Keith opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and yawn.

"why otal?" he asked and Keisha woke up.

"let's go now" I said and they get out of the car and grabbed my hands. I grabbed the food and I told Keith to hold the hem of my shirt since I need my other hand to carry the food.

We entered the hospital and Keith began to ask questions.

"mommy ok?" he asked.

"Yes, mommy is fine now" I answered. I opened Y/N's door room and saw her sleeping. The twins ran to Y/n and start calling her.

"mommy" I said and then Y/N slowly opened her beautiful eyes and looked around.

"my babies" she said and sat up. I closed the door and put the food on the table. I picked up the twins and placed them in the bed. They quickly hugged her and Keith frowned.

"what that?" he asked and pointed at the bandage wrapped around Y/N's head.

"it's a headband" she answered making me facepalm. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"let's go eat" I said gave them their food.

"oh, there's a bed table there, can you get it please" Y/N said as she pointed to the bed table. I grabbed the bed table and placed it in front of Y/N. They put their food on it and start eating.

"you're not eating?" she asked and I shook my head.

"later" I said and sat on the couch and took out my phone and start scrolling.

"Keii" I heard Y/N whined so I put my phone down and looked at her.

"I love you" she said and I nodded and start scrolling again.

"keii" she whined again. I sighed looking at her again.

" I love you" she said again and I just stared at her.

Y/N POV:

" I love me too" he said and I frowned.

"come on, say I love you too" I said

" I love you too me too" he said and smirked.

"Tsukishima Kei" I said and crossed my arms

"Tsukishima Y/N" he said and he scrolled again to his phone. An idea popped into m,y mind, and smirked.

"you are not saying you love me" I said and pouted but still didn't get his attention. "you keep scrolling to your phone, are you cheating on me?" I said and then he looked at me and frowned.

"honestly Y/N, I don't know if you know but you are so stupid." He said and I looked at him and pouted even more. "maybe this is the result of your accident" he mumbled but I still heard it.

"what result?" I asked.

"you become more stupid" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"well, you hang out with Maddie" I said and then he looks defeated. He sighed and walked towards me. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"I love you too" he said and I smiled.

"yucky" Keisha said while covering her mouth, and Keith's face is scrunched up.

"eating mommy" Keith said and pointed at his food, I chuckle and shook my head.

"I'm sorry" I said and then they nodded and they eat again. Tsukishima grabbed my chin to look at him and then he kissed my lips again.

"that's for pouting" he said and smirked.