CHAPTER 13🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We are now done eating our lunches and then the twins start playing again. Tsukishima went back to his table and finish his work and I cleaned the table that we used and then Keisha decided to ask something.

"mommy, dada?" Keisha said turning our attention to her. Tsukishima raised his eyebrows and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulder and Keisha asked

"what is bitch?" she asked making us widen our eyes.

"where did you learn that?" Tsukishima asked and Keisha pointed to the door and Keith looked at the door and looked back at Keisha with a confused expression.

"no one?" Keith asked and Keisha rolled her eyes.

"Woah missy, to whom did you learn that rolling of eyes?" I asked and she pointed at Tsukishima. I looked at Tsukishima and giving him a 'care to explain?' look and he just rolled his eyes.

Like father like daughter

"gir ay bitch" Keisha said and pointed back at the door (the girl said bitch)

"wat bitch mean?" Keith said and I gulped in nervousness.

"female dog"

"swimming"

Tsukishima and I both said it at the same time but with diffrent answers. I glared at Tsukishima for saying 'female dog'. I looked back at the twins with both confused expressions.

"water and sand" I said and they both squealed.

"we go?" Keisha asked and I looked at Tsukishima and he shrugged his shoulders

"a-asked daddy" I said and they looked at Tsukishima and Tsukishima pointed at me and I glared at him.

they jumped and hugged me and looked at me with puppy eyes. I sighed and ruffled their hairs.

"go back to playing" I said and they grabbed their toys and start playing again

*Timeskip Next Morning*

We are going to the beach today, I convinced Tsukishima to go with us and now we are packing our stuff. I went to Keisha's Room to pack her stuff and wake her up.

"Hey wake up, mommy and daddy have a surprise for you and Keith" I said and she slowly opened her eyes. I smiled and she smiled back.

"good morning, do you have a dream?" I asked her and she nodded. I fixed her hair and grabbed her outfit for today.

"go to daddy's and mommy's room" I said to Keisha and she nodded. I went to Keith's room and I packed his stuff and wake him up.

"Hey buddy" I said and shook her lightly.

"moringg" he said as he rubbed his eyes with his hands.

"mommy and daddy have a surprise for you and Keisha" I said he gasped.

"w-weallyyyy?" he said and squealed a little.

"yes, now let's go and prepare" I said and he nodded. After preparing Keith, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Keisha and Tsukishima eating breakfast.

"mommy?" Keith called me and I looked down. "papi?" he said and I grabbed his pacifier and gave it to him.

"meeeee" Keisha said and raised her hand. I gave her, her pacifier and put it in her mouth.

Keith's