🦖🦕CHAPTER 89

Y/N POV:

The twins are sleeping on the bed while me, sitting on the couch beside Tsukishima with my dextrose. My hand is resting on his thighs while Tsukishima is rubbing the back on my hand using his thumb.

"it's Maddie" I said and then he hummed and looked at me.

"Maddie did this" I said and then he kissed my forehead.

"I will make sure they will pay" he said and I nodded.

"Kei" I called him and looked at him.

"if everything is fine now, can we..." I paused and took a deep breath.

"can we move to a different place?" I asked and he frowned.

"why?" he asked.

"it's just that, we have so many bad memories here" I said, and then he nodded.

"ok but, give me time to fix our business then we can move, where do you want to move?" he asked.

"can we go to (favorite county, if Japan, name your favorite place in Japan) ?" I said and then he nodded.

"ok, I'll fix our business so that even though we moved into another place, I can still manage" he said and I nodded.

"thank you" I said and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Anything for you, and thank you for another chance" he said and I felt his head rested on top of mine.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I reply, I let out a soft yawned and sat up.

"tired?" he asked and then I nodded.
"sit up so I can carry the twi-"

"no let them sleep there" I said and looked at him. He grabbed the pillow beside him and put it on his lap.

"lay down" he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and l laid down. He put his hand on my tummy and the other one is brushing my hair that blocking my face. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"let the sleeping beast rest" he said and I opened my eyes ad glared at him.

"Uhm, it's sleeping beauty, not sleeping beast." I said and then he smirked.

"I love sleeping beast more" he said and continue to brush my hair.

"because, the only person that deserves to see your beauty is me, only me" I heard him mumbled and I smirked.

"then, you should wrap my face with a bandage if you don't want other people to see my beauty" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, I should do that and people will be scared of you because you look like a mummy" he said and I frowned.

"a worst one" he added and I slapped his hand.

"you are so mean" I said and glared at him.

"But you know I love you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"you love me? I don't see it" I said and then he smirked.

"love can't see, dumbass." He said

"well, I can't feel it"

"Just wait until you get better" he said and he smirked. I gulped and closed my eyes. I heard him chuckled and then I fell asleep.

I woke up and saw I am in the bed. I looked around and saw the twins playing on the couch and Tsukishima is standing and holding his phone. I slowly sat up and tsukishima notice me.

"Bokuto is searching for you a while ago" he said and I nodded.

"let's go see them" I said and slowly get off of the bed.

"do you wanna come?" I asked the twins and surprisingly they shook their heads no.

"we play" Keith said and I looked at him with disbelief.

"Are you sure?" I asked and they nodded.

"oh ok" I said and looked at Tsukishima.

"let's go" he said and then we left the room and went to Bokuto's room. I didn't bother to know and I opened the door and saw...

Akaashi and Bokuto Kissing.

"what the heck?" I said and they broke the kiss and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I cannot believe what I saw" I said and then Bokuto cleared his throat.

"Y/N" he said and hugged me. I hesitantly hugged him back.

"start explaining" I sat and he gulped.

"Uhm, this is Akaashi" he said and went beside him "my boyfriend" he said nam I looked at him with wide eyes.

"REALLY?" I said and smiled widely and I saw Akaashi blushing.

"I AM SO HAPPY" I said. I slowly walked towards them and then I first hugged Akaashi.

"I am so so soo happy" I said and hugged him tighter, he hugged back. I pulled the hug away and signaled Tsukishima to come. He went beside me and then I wrapped my arms in his arms.

"This is my husband" I said and then Akaashi and Tsukishima nodded.

"I know him because we went to the training camp back when we were high school" he said and then I remembered.

"right" I said "so, why did you called me?" I asked Bokuto.

"I just want to say that I am going home" he said "now go go go" he said while pushing me and Tsukishima out of his room.

"why-"

"bye" he said and shut the door.

"ok?" I said and sighed. "let's go back to the room, the twins are alone," I said and then Tsukishima nodded.

I opened the room door and then I didn't saw the twins on the couch.

"Keith? Keisha?" I called them but they didn't respond. I become worried.

"relax maybe they are just in the cr" Tsukishima said and I frowned.

"Kei, I didn't hear them respond. What if they were kidnapped again? What if-" I was cut off when the bathroom door opened.

"told you" Tsukishima said. I didn't waste time and hugged them.

"why you didn't answer when I called your names?" I said

"we do" Keisha said and I looked at her.

"We do?"

"answer but no hear" Keith said and I sighed in relief.

"don't do that again, you made me worried. What are you doing in the cr anyway?" I asked.

"Keisha wan wiwi so I go but no look" Keith said and I nodded in understanding. I hoped in at the bed and laid down with the help of Tsukishima. He kissed my forehead and looked at me.

"rest" he said and go with the twins on the couch.