🦖🦕CHAPTER 64

*Timeskip*

Y/N POV:

It's time to fetch the twins to their school. I grabbed my phone and keys and drive to school.

I am waiting outside their school and all their classmates are with their parents now. I looked at my phone and check the time and then I realized. It's been almost 1-hour waiting here but no signs of twins. I frowned and went inside the school and search for their adviser.

"Hello Mrs. Tsukishima" Ms. Iya, their adviser greeted me and I greeted them back.

"hi, where are the twins?" I asked and then she frowned.

"They already left" she said making me frown.

"what do you mean they already left, I'm here to pick them up" I said, and then she widens her eyes.

"They left early, they said that you are here" she said and I got mad.

"can you please tell me, who pick them up and what do they look like?" I asked in frustration and the teacher gulped.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Tsukishima but I didn't saw who picked them up but they said that you are there to pick them" she explains and I groaned and bit my thumb and turned into titan ( jk HAHHAHAHAHA)

(Ok let's be serious)

I groaned and gripped my hair.

"what you didn't saw who picked them up? What kind of teacher are you!?" I shouted and stormed out of the room.

Tsukishima's POV:

I am here at the Karasuno school because they want to have a meet-up. I opened the gym's door and saw everyone.

"Where's Y/N?" Kiyoko asked me.

"Maybe she'll come here later with the kids after their school" I answered and she nodded.

I saw Yamaguchi walked towards me and said hi.

"Where's Y/N and the twins?" he asked.

"they'll be here later" I said and he nodded.

"Hey can we play one more time?" I heard Nishinoya said and they all agreed and I sighed.

After a few minutes of playing, I heard some familiar voices called me.

"DADAAA" I head Keisha and Keith and run towards me and hugged my legs. I looked around for Y/N but I didn't saw her. I looked at my twins and frowned.

"where's your mom?" I asked them making Keith gulped.

Keith's POV:

I heard mommy said to unca Bokuto that dada is going to his school so I walked towards my sister and tapped her.

"wan go dada?" I asked her making her frowned (want to go to dada?).

"Mommy said no dada, member?" she answered and I pouted (mommy said no dada, remember)

"but, wanna go see dada" I said and I was about to cry but Keisha spoke (but, I wanna see dada)

"I no wan mommy agry" she answered making me think. (I don't want mommy to be angry)

"hmm, we go fast " I said proudly and she pouted and slowly nodded. (we go fast).

"otay, now let go" I said happily and grabbed my sister's hand and get out of the daycare. (ok, now let's go).

We went outside not knowing where to go
"eith, lost?" Keisha asked me but I shook my head, not wanting to make her cry. (eith, are we lost?).

We walked and walked then we suddenly bumped into someone and fell on our butts. I looked up and frowned and I saw a man with yellow hair with a headband.

"where are you going you two?" he said as he crouched down to our level. We didn't answer his question and just stared at him.

"I know don't talk to strangers but I'm a good one" he said and I exchange a look with Keisha and both nodded. We held out our pinky finger and asked him "pwinky pwomise?" We both said and he held out his pinky and answered "pinky promise"

"So where are you going?" he asked us again. "dada swool" I said proudly (dada school ).

"well do you know where's your dada's school?" he asked me and I shook my head no. "I'm going to a school, want to come with me and lets if your dada is there?" he asked making me and Keisha nodded. We held his hand, Keisha on the right and I'm on the left.

We reached the big door and we can hear some squeaking sounds. The guy opened the door and I shook Keisha and pointed at dada. We ran to him and called him and hugged his legs. He looked at us with a frown.

"where's your mom?" he asked making me and Keisha gulped.

Tsukishima's POV:

"uhm" Keith said and looked around. I saw Keisha bumped her hips to Keith, making him looked at her.

"go tell" Keisha 'whispered'

"no" Keith 'whispered' back.

"Keisha, Keith, where's your mom?" I asked them again and I saw Keisha with teary eyes.

"dada-"

"noo" Keith cut her off and shook her hand.
"trouble" he 'whispered'

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked them and raised my eyebrow. I saw Yachi entered the gym with Yuma. I frowned and looked at the twins.

They go to school together, right?

"ohh, HELLOOOO" Yuma shouted and run towards the twins.

"why you weave early?" he asked
"auntie Y/N is no there yet" he added and the realization hit me.

"Tsukishima Keith and Tsukishima Keisha" I called them in their full name and they looked at me nervously and Keisha was about to cry.

"Yuma, let's go to daddy" Yachi said and Yuma grabbed Yachi's hand and went to Yamaguchi.

I grabbed the twins' hands and went to the corner of the gym and talked to them.

"Why are you here without mommy?" I asked and Keisha's tears started to roll down.

"dada sowwy" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"eith say go here betos mommy says no more dada" she explained and I soften my face but I still need to scold them. (Keith said to go here because mommy said no more dada)

"Keith" I called him and he looked at me.

"dada" he said and he sniffled.

"does mommy knows that you are here?" I asked and they shook their head and looked down. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"look at me" I said sternly and they looked at me with their tears pooled in their eyes.

"in short, you ran away from the daycare?" I said and they slowly nodded. "that's so irresponsible of the both of you, remember what me and mommy said? Don't leave without us" I scolded them and they started to cry softly.

"nwear swool" Keith tried to explain. (near school)

"still, you are my and mommy's baby. What if someone took you away from us? You will never see and mommy again" I scolded them and I know that they are starting to imagine.

"I am so disappointed" I said and crossed my arms.

"jus wan dada" Keith mumbled making my heart melt. (just want dada)

"come here" I said and I kneeled and opened my arms. They ran towards me and hugged me.

"sowwy" they said and I just hummed.

"Now let's go call mommy" I said and they both whined because they know that they will be in huge trouble.