🦖🦕CHAPTER 47

Shirabu's POV

(past days)

I am in the hospital because I have patients to heal and help. Last one and then it's my lunchtime.

"Dr., can I call the next patient next?" my assistant nurse asked and I nodded. The nurse left the room and called the patient. The door opened and the patient sat on the chair and looked at me.

"Name?" I asked

"Nakamura Maddie" she said t looked at her...

Maddie? is that the girl that Y/N told me?

"what's your problem?" I asked.

"I'm always throwing up and feeling dizzy." she said and rubbed her temples.

"do you have a boyfriend or something?" I asked and she looked at me

"excuse me?" she said and I shook my head and opened my drawer. I pulled out the folder that has pregnancy symptoms. I showed her and then she looked at it.

"you think I'm pregnant?" she asked and I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"that's why I'm asking if you have a boyfriend or something" I said and she looked uncomfortable and played with her fingers. "ok nevermind that, we will have a basic test first" I said

"like what?" she asked.

"pregnancy test" I said as I gave her a pregnancy tester. She shakily took it and I pointed at the bathroom.

"put here if your done" I said and she nodded and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened and Maddie put the pregnancy test on the table.

"Let's just wait, and while waiting I need to check you up" I said and she nodded. I checked her up and then after few minutes, I checked the pregnancy test and sighed. I looked at her and she looked at me nervously.

"positive" I said and she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Shre grabbed the pregnancy test and then put it in her bag.

"t-thank you" she said and left.

Finally, lunchtime.

I prepare myself to meet my girlfriend, Riya. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face and wiped it, I grabbed my phone and keys a went to the place where she told me to.

*Timeskip*

"Hey" I said and kissed her cheeks. She pecked my lips and I hold her hand.

"Let's go" I said and she nodded. The waiter takes our order and now we are waiting for our food to arrive.

"Hey bab" I called her and she looked at me. "do you know Nakamura Maddie?" I asked and she thinks for a minute and then narrowed her eyes to me.

"Why?" she asked.

"it's just... She went to the clinic earlier" I said and she hummed.

"I think... she's the one who tripped Y/N when we were in high school" she said and I nodded.

"Why?" she asked again

"well she's pregnant" I said plainly and she gasped.

"for real?" she said and gasped and I simply nodded. "who is the father then?" she mumbled and I snickered.

"don't be nosy, bab" I said and she frowned.

"I'm not being nosy" she said and I nodded. We talked about some random/things and then our food comes.

Y/N POV:

(present)

"Maddie is pregnant" he said and I looked at him with a disbelief look.

she's pregnant

I gulp and trying not to cry and then I looked at Keith and brush his hair.

"What are you going to do?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know" I simply mumbled. "Kei is not the father" I added...

"We don't know that, why don't you call and ask Maddie?" he said and I glared at him.

can I?

"I'll think about it" I said and he nodded.

"Don't stress yourself, I know this is a stressful situation but TRY not to be stress. Remember you have a child in your tummy" he said and I hummed and nodded.

"I guess we have to go now" I said and we stood up. "have a great day" I said and left. I saw Tsukishima leaning on the wall with sleeping Keisha in his arms.

"Let's go" I said and nodded. We go to our car and I buckled the kids in their seats and go to the front seat.

"It's already lunchtime, what do you want to eat?" Tsukishima asked and I looked at him.

Maddie is pregnant, is it possible that he is the father?

I closed my eyes and cleared my mind.

"anything will do" I answered his question and he nodded.

*Timeskip At Home*

We are now at our house, in the living room and I've been thinking about what Shirabu said.

"oi" Tsukishima called me and I looked at him.

"hmm?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"I've been calling you 3 times but you're zoon out" he said and narrowed his eyes.

"oh sorry" I mumbled and grabbed my phone and scroll and act as nothing happened.

"are you ok?" he asked and I nodded.

no, I'm not

"looks like you've been thinking a lot" he said and I just hummed. I heard him sighed but I ignored him.

"you can share some with me" he said and I shook my head no.

"I'm fine" I said and looked at him and smiled. He frowned and nodded.

"Tsukishima..." I paused and played with my fingers. "are you..."

should I ask him now?

"are you what?" he said and tilted his head.

"are you...lying to me?" I asked nervously.

"the fuck Y/N, why would I lie to you?" he said and I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed and cupped my cheeks.

" I'll never lie to you" he said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and uncupped my cheeks.

"I's already late" he said and I hummed. "let's go to bed" he said and I nodded. We go to our bedroom and I changed my clothes and laid down. Tsukishima hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you" he mumbled and I hummed and closed my eyes