CHAPTER 77🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I woke up- in our bed and I saw Tsukishima sleeping beside me. I quickly remembered the twins so I rushed out of our room and go to Keith’s room. I opened the door and saw the room is empty, no Keith. I cried and rushed to Keisha’s room and I don’t see her also.

"no" I whispered out and cried. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone to call Bokuto.

                                                      “Hey Hey Hey Y/N”

"Kou *sobs*"

                                      “hey is everything alright?
                                          Are you and Tsukishima
                                  fight again? I swear to God
                             if he did something again I’ll-”

"no no no. Kou*sobs*
the t-twins got kidnap"

                                                       “W-WHAT? HOW”

"I don’t know,
the last time I saw them
is when we dropped them
at their school"

                                         “where are you? At your
                                                   house? I’ll go there”

"a-at our old house, with Tsukishima"

                                           “ok, I’ll bring the police.
                                     Stay there ok? Keep calm"

*hangs up*

I cried and went to the twins' playroom. I saw their toys scattered on the floor. I sat on the floor and hugged Keisha’s doll and Keith’s dinosaur figure. I heard the door opened and saw Tsukishima.

"Y/N?" he said and went towards me and hugged me.

"Kei, I’m scared" I said as I cry.

"shh it's ok"

"what if she hurt them?"

"no she won’t" he said and keep whispering comforting words to me.

"Daichi is coming later, let's go to bed first and get some rest" he said and I nodded. We stood up and went to our room and then I looked at Kei and took a deep breath.

"Kei" I said and then he looked at me.

"distract me" I said then he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y/N-" I cut him off when I smashed my lips to him. He didn't kiss me back so I bit his lips and then he opened. He pushed me and then he looked at me.

"Y/N, are you sure?" he asked and I sniffled.

"y-yes" I said and then kissed him again, and this time he kissed back. I laid down on the bed without breaking the kiss and he started roaming his hands around me. He broke the kiss and made eye contact with me. He takes off my shirt and shorts and I take off his, including his boxers. He unhooked my bra and take off my underwear and kissed me again.

He positioned himself, now he is between my legs. He entered me and started thrusting slowly.

Tsukishima's POV: