🦖🦕CHAPTER 83

Y/N POV:

I didn't realize that I fell asleep in Keith's room. I looked around but I didn't saw him. I quickly stood up and start searching for him.

"Keith?" I called but I heard no response. I went to Keisha's room, maybe they are playing but no, Keisha's room and also empty.

I began to panic even more so I went downstairs and saw Tsukishima in the living room.

"Kei, where are-" I was cut off when he shushed me. I frowned and then he pointed at the couch and I saw the twins are sleeping peacefully.

"thank God" I muttered and then Tsukishima walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder.

"you good? why are you panicking?" he asked and then I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I just got scared." I aid and then Tsukishima looked at me and smirked and I frowned so I hit his head then he winces.

"what was that for?" he asked as he rubbed his head.

"Nothing, I just feel like doing it." I said and then smiled.

"do you think they can move on?" I asked and turned my attention back to the twins.

"I'm sure they can. They are strong" Tsukishima said and I nodded in agreement. "Especially Keith" he added and I smiled.

"I'm worried about Keith, he has separation anxiety, and then we are not there with them for 1 week" I said and hugged me

"that is so traumatizing for 3 years old like him" I added and then I felt Tsukishima kissed my head then I looked at him.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do but I think, we need your 'boo' to check them" he said with venom when he said 'boo'

"Shirabu?" I asked then he rolled his eyes and nodded. "we can go later" I said and he hesitantly nodded.

"Someone is jealous of my boo" I said and chuckled.

"who?" he asked and frowned. I chuckled at his face and then he groaned.

"I'm not jealous" he defended.

"I never said you were" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"whatever" I heard him mumbled and I just laugh.

"orr you are jealous by his nickname. Oh don't worry baby Kei, no need to get jealous" I said in a baby tone and I tiptoed to reached him and patted his head.

"I- whatever, you are so annoying," he said and then he walked out before I tease him for his blushing. I shook my head and smiled and then I heard Keith yawning.

"goomoring" he said and rubbed his eyes.

"Well hello there my little prince" I said and ruffled his hair "hey, what do you think if we go to uncle shirabu" I said then he smiled but turn into a frown.

"mommy there?" he asked and I nodded. " of course, mommy will be always beside Keith, forever and ever and ever" I said as I tickled his sides.

"Now, let's go and take a bath" I said and picked him up. I saw Tsukishima, he was about to upstairs but I stopped him.

"wake up your daughter, I'll bathe Keith" I said and then went to Keith's room. I took his clothes off and then I took a deep breath when I saw his scars.

"Keith" I called him and turned on the shower, I turned it off and start scrubbing his body.

"how many did the meanie hit you?" II asked and then he froze a minute.