🦖🦕CHAPTER 65

Y/N POV:

I kept driving and driving and looking for the twins and then my phone rang.

"Hello, Yachi"

"Y/N, where are
you? The twins are here"

"what do you mean
the twins are here?"

"The twins are
already here with
Tsukishima, it looks
like he is scolding them"

"ok, I'm going"

*hangs up*

*Timeskip*

I opened the gym doors and saw the twins with Tsukishima.

"Keisha, Keith" I called them and ran towards them and hugged them. "I am so worried sick, why did you leave the school?" I asked and they cried.

"jus wan dada" Keith said and I frowned.

"who's idea is this?" I asked sternly and Keisha pointed at Keith. I looked at Keith and he looked down.

"Keith, I did not expect you to do this. You are the oldest here, you know better" I said and then he cried.

"I sowwy" he said and I rubbed his back. I looked at Tsukishima and rolled my eyes.

"Let's go home" I said and they whined.

"noo" they whined and rushed to Tsukishima.

"come on now" I said and they cried. I crossed my arms and give them my stern look.

"I wanna dada" Keisha said and clung to Tsukishima's leg.

"I'll drop them later" Tsukishima spoke and I glared at him and looked at the twins.

"pwease" they said and give me their puppy eyes.

"Fine" I said and they smiled. "I'll go home" I said but I felt someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw Tsukishima. I huffed and glared at him.

"What do you want?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Can we talk?" he asked and I shook my head. "please" he whispered and I sighed and nodded. We went outside the gym and talked.

"talk" I ordered and he looked at me and quickly smashed his lips to mine. I just freeze at my position. He pulled it away and kissed my bruised cheek making me wince.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked at me with teary eyes.

"I have nothing to say" I said to him and leave him. I went to my car and drive home.

Tsukishima's POV:

Y/N left and I sighed.

What will I do?

I went back to the gym and then Suga walked towards me and patted my shoulder.

"did something happened?" he asked.

"nothing" I simply answered and he nodded and left. We gathered around while the kids are playing.

"guys, do you remember the girl that Y/N's enemy before?" Suga asked and we all think.

"no" Asahi said and some nodded.

"is it massi?" Nishinoya said and he earned a smack from Tanaka.

"it's Maddie" Tanaka said and I widen my eyes. I heard Yamaguchi cleared his throat beside me and I glared at him.

"what about her?" Yamaguchi asked Suga and Suga hummed.