CHAPTER 40🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I woke up with a headache. I saw the twins still sleeping. I closed my eyes then I remembered what happened yesterday night. I cried again and walked to the bathroom.

Fuck this headache

I rubbed my temples and decided to call mom.

"mom"

"yes sweetie?"

"can you come here?
I'll just be going to go
Somewhere"

"yeah sure but,
where's Kei?"

"we-uhm, at work"

"be there at 10"

*hangs up*

I looked at the time it's already 10 am. I go downstairs and prepare snacks for the twins and after that, I took a bath and waited for my mom. After few minutes, my mom is here now.

"What happened?" she asked, maybe she saw my eyes.

"Nothing, I just watched something really sad and it broke my heart" I said and she just nodded. "gonna go now" I said and left.

*Timeskip At The Clinic*

I go to the clinic and wait for the doctor to call me and I am also waiting for Tsukishima to message me.

Y/N don't expect

I look around and saw

Maddie...

Did Tsukishima make her pregnant? Not impossible.

She is wearing a loose dress and looks like waiting for someone. I felt pain, sadness, and anger when I saw her. I looked and my lap and calm myself.

"Tsukishima Y/N" the nurse called my name and I saw Maddie in the corner of my eye looked at me but I ignored her.

Tsukishima's POV:

"wake up" I heard my mom is waking me up, so I slowly open my eyes and saw her.
"good afternoon," she said and I just hummed.

Afternoon?

I looked at mom and she just chuckled. "eat lunch" she said so I sat up and went to the kitchen and eat lunch. I stared at my phone, debating if I should call or chat Y/N or not.

I should give her space.

I finished eating my lunch and wash my plate and go to my room. I just stared at my dinosaur figures and sighed. I took a bath and wore a t-shirt and shorts and went downstairs. I grabbed my keys and phone and I was about to go out but my mom stopped me.

"where are you going?" she asked.

"Yamaguchi" I answered.

"ok, be safe" she said and I nodded and left the house.

*Timeskip At Yamaguchi's House*

*knock**knock**knock*

I knocked and waited for someone to open the door. After few minutes of waiting, Yamaguchi opened the door and he was shocked when he saw me.

"Tsukki? What are you doing here?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"am I not allowed here? Ok" I said and turned but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"no no, come in" he said and we went inside. We sat on the couch and Yachi came to join us.

"You're pregnant?" I said and she nodded and sat beside Yamaguchi.

"UNCLE TSUKKIIIII" Yuma shouted and hugged me. I just hesitantly patted his head and he looked at me. "where's Keith and Keisha?" he asked and I cleared my throat.

"home" I said and he just pouted.

"eh-uhm Yuma can you go to your room and play? Adults need to talk" Yachi said and Yuma obeyed and left.

"soo?" Yamaguchi said and I took a deep breath and looked at them

"me and Y/N fought..." I said and told them what happened. After telling the whole story, Yachi throws a pillow on me and I glared at her.

"b-baka" she said with a mad face. "why did you believe what Kiara said, you know Kiara hates Y/N so much" she added and I sighed and looked at my lap, playing with my fingers.

"I don't know, it's just my brain is not working well at that time" I said and I heard her sighed.

"Tsukki" Yamaguchi said and I looked at him. "Do you... Do you want to make it up to her?" he asked a very silly question.

"of course I want to make it up to her" I said and frowned at him.

"w-well uhm, instead of..you know ranting and blaming yourself for what happened. Just focus on how or in what way would you do to make it up to her" he said and I looked at him in shock.

"how?" I asked.

"clear your name and court her again" Yachi said and I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. "I don't care you're married to her or not, just clear your name and prove your innocence and court her again" she explained and I nodded.

"by courting her, you will win her trust again..." she added "BUT MAKE SURE DON'T BREAK THAT TRUST AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU" she exclaimed and I looked at her with wide eyes.

Is that Yachi?

"c-calm down now" Yamaguchi said and rubbed her back.

"go now" she said and I nodded and said goodbye and thank you.

Y/N POV:

I go back to our house and I heard some screaming and crying. I opened the front door and saw the twins crying and mom who is panicking how to calm them down.

"MOMMYYYYYY" Keith ran and hugged me tightly. "eith tot you leave too" he said breaking my heart. I picked him up and bounce him.

"shh stop crying, mommy will never leave you" I said and kissed his head. I walked towards Keisha and pat her head but she slapped my hand away.

"NOOO WANT DADAAAA" she screamed and I looked at my mom with a sad face.

"come here baby" my mom picked Keisha up and started bouncing her. "dada will go home later" my mom said and Keisha is calming down.

I hope so too

"dada" Keisha said and started crying again. She is hitting my mom on the shoulder and wiggling. "I WANT MY DADAAA" she screamed and cry a lot. I heard Keith crying too and mumbling 'dada'

I don't want to see my kids like this

"mom" I croaked out and she looked at me...

"please call Kei"