🦖🦕CHAPTER 45

Y/N POV:

I put Keisha on her bed since she is already asleep, I carefully change her clothes and kissed her forehead.

"good night" I whispered and I go Keith's room and Tsukishima calming Keith down again.

"hey, what happened?" I asked as I go to his bed. He clings to Tsukishima even more, I rubbed his back and trying to calm him down also.

"Take a deep breath baby and then tell us how can we help you" I said and he is cried a bit more. After a few minutes of crying, he fell asleep and Tsukishima slowly laid him down on the bed. I grabbed some clothes and I carefully changed him. I kissed his forehead and sighed.

"Maybe he is just tired" Tsukishima mumbled and I nodded. "Y/N, I'm sorry" he said and I hummed. He walked towards me and hugged me. He kneels and kissed my belly.

"I'm sorry mommy is stressing so much. It's daddy's fault, please be strong" he said and kissed it again.

"Kei" I said and played with hair. "you didn't... you didn't have sex with Maddie?" I asked and a tear escaped from my eyes but I wiped it and pretended that no tears escaped. He stood up and nodded. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at him, straight to his eyes, and then hole his hands.

"I'll give you one more chance, DON'T WASTE THAT FUCKING CHANCE KEI" I said and whispered the last sentence. I finally see his warm smile, he kissed me and now I kissed him back. He pulled it away and rested his forehead against mine.

"thank you" he mumbled and I hummed.

"l-let's go to bed, I'm tired" I said and walked away. I noticed that Tsukishima didn't follow me so I turned around and looked at him.

"sleep with me" I said and went to our room. I changed my clothes and laid down on the bed. Tsukishima laid beside me, I turn my back to him and he hugged me. He rested his arm on my waist, and his hand on my belly rubbing it. He kissed my shoulder and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*Timeskip*

"AHHHHHHHHH"

I woke up to a scream, I shook Tsukishima and he opened his eyes. His eyes widen when he hears a screaming and crying sound.

"Is that-"

"Keith, let's go and check him" I said and quickly checked Keith. As I entered his room, I saw him thrashing around the bed with his eyes closed, his blanket is on the floor and he is sweating. I quickly to go his bed and picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Keith, open your eyes" I said while bouncing him. Tsukishima sat on the other side of the bed and tapping Keith's cheek lightly and fast.

"Keith, open your eyes" he said.

"NO LEAAAAVVVVEEEE" he screamed making me flinch and looked at Tsukishima. He frowned and continued to tap his cheek.

"Keith, open your eyes. Mommy and Dada are not fighting anymore" he said as he tapped Keith's thigh. Keith starts to hit me with his eyes closed.

"Kei" I said and looked at him. He quickly gets Keith and laid him down on the bed. He holds his arms while I hold his legs.

"Keith, wake up" he said and tapping Keith's thighs a bit harder. Keith began to cough and cried even more.

"KEITH" Tsukishima shouted making Keith opened his eyes. He looked at me and then looked at Tsukishima.

"dada" he said and cried. I let go of his legs and Tsukishima picked him up and rubbed his back.

"calm down now, we will not leave ok?" Tsukishima said while Keith is crying.

"n-no more l-leave, p-pwe *sobs* ase " he said and Tsukishima nodded

"look, mommy is here too" he said, and then Keith looked at me and made grabby hands. I get him and bouncing him a little.

"No more leaving, I promise" I said and he nodded. "now let's go to sleep" I said and he shook his head no and whimpers.

"what do you want?" Tsukishima asked.

"s-sweep" he said and he looked at me and Tsukishima. "ith you" he mumbles and looked down. I kissed his side head and lift his chin, facing me. (Sleep)

"let's go to mommy and dada's room" I said and he smiled and nodded. I picked him up and looked at Tsukishima.

"check Keisha, I'll go to our room" I said and Tsukishima nodded. I left Keith's room and went to my room. I placed him on the bed and wiped his sweats and tears.

"no more crying ok?" I said and he nodded. After a few minutes, Tsukishima came inside the room and laid down beside Keith.

"Let's go to sleep" he said and I nodded. I heard Keith yawned and I chuckled.

"you too, let's sleep" I said but he shook his head again. "why?" I asked.

"I no want" he mumbled and play with his fingers.

"why?" I asked again.

"what ip..ip mommy and dada fight" he mumbled, well more like a whisper. I sighed and placed my hand on his tummy. (what is mommy and dada fight again)

"mommy and dada won't fight anymore" I said and kissed his cheek.

"pwomise?" he said and looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

"promise" I said.

"ip..ip mommy leave?" he asked and I saw his tears rolled down again.

"dada won't allow mommy to leave" Tsukishima said. Keith looked at him and smiled.

"ip dada leave?" he asked and looked at me. I looked at Tsukishima and sighed.

"mommy won't allow dada to leave. Never" I said as I rubbed my nose against his making me giggled.

"mommy and dada love again?" he asked and me and Tsukishima nodded. Keith snuggled to me and closed his eyes.

"I love you mommy and dada" he mumbled and fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and brush his hair

"We love you too" I mumbled. I smiled and looked at Tsukishima and saw him staring at me.

"it's rude to stare" I said and he chuckled.

"I love you" he said.

3 words made my heart beat so fast again. 3 words that I want him to say again and again. I smiled and I reached his hair and ruffled it.

"I love you too" I said and looked at Keith again.

What's happening to you?