🦖🦕CHAPTER 46

*Timeskip 1 Week*

Y/N POV:

It's been 1 week since Keith keeps thrashing and throwing temper tantrums. He becomes so clingy and not wanting to sleep alone. I decided to chat with Shirabu maybe he can help.

 I decided to chat with Shirabu maybe he can help

I looked at the clock and saw it's only 7:30 am. Tsukishima and Keith are still sleeping. I sighed and rubbed my belly.

"Sorry baby" I mumbled and then Keith starts moving. I looked at him and slowly sat up. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"morring" he said, followed by a yawn. I chuckled and rubbed his tummy.

"good morning" I said and he sat up. He shook Tsukishima.

"dada, uppp" he said but Tsukishima responded with a groan.

"Keith, I think dada is still tired" I said because Keith had 2 nightmares yesterday night.

"owkie" he said and looked at me. "iesha?" he said and I nodded. We went to Keisha's room and put Keith on the bed...

"eishaaaaa" he said while shooking Keisha. Keisha whimpered and frowned.

"wake up now, we are going somewhere" I said and Keisha opened her eyes and looked at me.

"where?" she asked and rubbed her eyes.

"to uncle Shirabu" I said and their eyes widen.

"n-no ouchie" Keith said and their eyes are starting to watery.

"oh no, uncle just wants us to visit" I said and they nodded. Keisha and Keith get off the bed and we went downstairs. I told them to go to the living room and play or do whatever their want just be quiet but then Keith cried.

"Keith baby will just cook breakfast." I said but he shook his head and cling to my leg as he cried.

"Keith, please it's too early for that tantrum" I said getting annoyed and I rubbed my temples. I sighed and decided to call Tuskishima.

"Kei!" I called him many times and then he finally goes down. He was greeted by a loud cry.

"why is he crying?" he asked as he fixes his hair with his fingers.

"eith no want mommy ook" Keisha said and pointed at Keith. (Keith no want mommy cook)

"Keith, I'll be quick" I said and he shook his said no.

"I'll cook breakfast" Tsukishima said and I slowly nodded.

"sorry" I mumbled and picked Keith up.

"no need to say sorry" e said and pecked my lips and then he went to the kitchen. We went to the living room and sat on the couch. Keith looked at me with said eye and ask "mommy mad?"

"no, just... *sighs* nevermind, mommy is not mad" I said and gave him a small smile. I looked at Keisha who is happily playing on the ground with her dolls.