🦖🦕CHAPTER 68

Y/N POV:

"Mommy, what they play?" Keisha asked and pointed at the boys who are playing volleyball.

"volleyball, do you want to watch them?" I asked and she nodded happily. "let's go" I said and go beside their playing area.

"GO DADA" Keisha shouted while jumping, cheering her dada.

"awww I wish my son do that to me...JURO CHEER FOR ME" Tanaka shouted and call his son to cheer for him. Juro stood up and started cheering his father.

"THAT'S MY BOY" Tanaka shouted proudly, making Kiyoko shook her head.

"LET ME GET MY CHILD TOO...HIROSHI CHEER FOR YOUR FATHER TOO" Nishinoya shouted and then Hiroshi frowned.

"no" Hiroshi said making me chuckled.

"he is just like his mother" Nishinoya mumbled while he pouts.

"HEY I HEARD THAT" Naomi said and put her hands on her hips. Nishinoya laughs nervously.

"mommy, eith pway when big?" Keith asked and pointed at Tsukishima.

"When you are big enough, you can play" I said and ruffled his hair.

"Y/N, come play with us" Suga said and I waved my hand as I shook my head.

"no, I'm fine watching here" I said and smiled.

"oh come on Y/N" Hinata said.

"Yeah, come join. It's unfair because all the oldies are teamed up, we need you" Kageyama said, making the boys growl.

"We also need one more player" Yamaguchi said and I sighed and nodded.

Team A:

Daichi
Suga
Asahi
Tanaka
Nishinoya

Team B:

Hinata
Kageyama
Yamaguchi
Tsukishima
Me

Kiyoko as the referee uses her voice as a whistle, signaling it's time to serve. Team A starts serving and then we receive and started playing.

*Timeskip*

"GO MOMMY" I heard the twins said I smiled as I spiked the ball. Nishinoya received the ball and then I locked my eyes on the ball and then I felt something run over me, which result in me falling.

I fell on hard sand and then I raised my head and saw everyone looking at me with wide shock.

"a-are you ok?" Yamaguchi asked worriedly and I nodded.

"you can get off me now" I heard the sand said it and I frowned.

Sand can talk? Stupid Y/N, sand can't talk.

When I realized that the sand can't talk, I looked down and saw TSUKISHIMA

I'M ON THE FUCKING TOP OF TSUKISHIMA

I quickly stood up and clean myself. I saw the twins ran towards me and they hugged me.

"mommy ok?" Keith asked and I nodded.

"mommy swim?" Keisha asked and I nodded.

"well, looks like the twins want to swim" I said and smiled at them.

"Ohh dad, CAN I SWIM TOO?" Juro asked Tanaka and he nodded. The kids asked their parents if they can swim and they all agreed.

"you can continue the game while we keep an eye on the kids" I said and waved goodbye.

"are you hurt?" Kiyoko asked and I shook my head no.

"I am completely fine" I said and did a little twirl.

"I'm sure Tsukishima got a boner there, good luck later night" Hina said and all of them chuckled and nodded in agreement, except for me.

"Oh shut up, I know you and your husbands will do something tonight when your child is asleep" I said and smirked. They all rolled their eyes but with a small smile formed on their faces.

"what do mommy?" Keisha asked making my eyes widen.

"they will play" I said and Hiroshi gasped.

"MAMA CAN I JOIN?" Hiroshi asked Naomi and I earned a glare from her.

"we will see" she said and then Hiroshi goes to Juro and tells him what his mother said.

We are now at the sea and the twins dragged me.

"SWIM" Keisha shouted and pointed at the water.

"yes, go but not to go far away" I said and they nodded. They rushed towards the pool and started splashing water on one another.

"aren't you going with them?" Hina asked and I shook my head.

"I'm good here" I said and then she nodded.

"don't mind me then" she said and go to the water with Riku.

*Timeskip*

The boys are still playing volleyball and then we girls are keeping an eye on our children.

"mommy" Keith called me as he goes towards me.

"hmm?" I said and then he hugged me.

Great now I'm wet

"hungry" he mumbled and I nodded.

"Well, will you let me go back to the house to prepare food?" I asked and he hesitantly nodded.

"Yachi, can you watch the twins for me? I'll go prepare everyone a snack" I said and she smiled.

"Sure," she said and I smiled back. I went back to the house to prepare snacks for all of us and then I heard some footsteps. I frowned and then I looked around and saw nothing.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and then I went back to cooking the bacon BUT then I heard footsteps again. I turned around but saw nothing.

Don't panic, Y/N. You are just paranoid much

I calmed myself by taking deep breaths and then I heard some noises near me.

"Y/N?" I was startled by the voice and then I turned around and saw Tsukishima.

"My gosh, Kei. You almost give me a heart attack" I said while I clutch my chest.

"Mhm" he said and then he went beside me. I continue to cut the bacon and then he called me.

"Y/N, can we talk?" he said

"talk" I said while cutting the bacon. I heard him sighed and he went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
He placed his face on my shoulder and then kissed my head.

"The more I hug you, and the more kisses we share, the more I fall for you," he whispered in a...fearful tone?

"The deeper I fall, the more scared I get that you'll leave me when you remember how bad husband I am. I want to give you 100% of me, but at the same time, I'm too scared to do exactly that."

This is new

"Y/N" he said as he turns me around to face him. "please..." he said and I tilted my head.

"let me court you again"