🦖🦕CHAPTER 87

Yamaguchi's POV:

Tsukki asked me if I can look after the twins because Y/N is at the hospital. Well, I will do everything for Tsukki though, he is my best friend. The cookies are now finally done, so I took them out of the oven and placed them on the plate.

"Perfect" I mumbled. I went to the garden with the plate of cookies in my hands.

"papa" Yuma called me and hugged me. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked and he nodded.

"thankies papa" he said and smiled. I placed the cookies on their table and saw the team are talking.

"where are the twins?" I asked Yuma.

"they are with Hiroshi, playing tag" he answered and I nodded. "I'll go to uncle Suga" I said and he nodded and run off and play with Juro. I went to Suga and he smiled.

"where's Tsukishima?" he asked.

"Y/N is at the hospital, he needs to go there" I said then he frowned.

" What happened to Y/N?" he asked

"I don't know, but Tsukki is very worried" I said and he nodded. I heard someone crying so I looked around and saw Keith. I rushed towards him and rubbed his back.

"hey, why are you crying?" I asked and he sniffed.

"where dada?" he asked as he cried.

"uh, your dada is out to buy Uhm... ice cream, yeah ice cream" I said and mentally scolded myself for lying.

"oh, otay" he said and calmed a bit. I sighed in relief and went back to Suga.

"What happened there?" he asked.

"well, he is looking for Tsukki" I answered. I felt someone tugging my shirt so I looked down and saw Yuma smiling.

"Papa, can we...can we please have the cookies now?" he asked. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"sure, I baked it for you and your friends" I said then he smiled.

"thankies" he said and run towards the twins with the bowl of cookies.

"Yuma is very polite" Suga complimented and I smiled nervously.

"t-thank you" I said as I scratch the back of my head.

Tsukishima's POV:

" what do you mean who am I?" I asked and she titled her head and slowly sat up. I was about to help her but she stopped me.

"I don't want a stranger to help me" she said, making me heartbroken.

Stranger?

"I am your husband, Y/N" I said and she frowned, she was about to say something but Shirabu came in.

"oh, you are awake now" he said and checked her dextrose.

"doc, who is he?" she said making me frowned.

"you don't know who is he?" Shirabu aske and Y/N slowly nodded and looked at her lap.

"do you know me?" Shirabu asked Y/N, she looked up to Shirabu and slowly shook her head.

"the guys, he looks so familiar but I can't pinpoint who is he" she said and Shirabu looked at me and opened the drawer with a brown envelope in his hands. He opened it and checked it. He sighed and looked at me with... a sad face?