CHAPTER 74🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I feel so exhausted from the activity we did earlier. Tsukishima is right beside me, hugging me.

"That's fun" I said then he hummed.

"We did it again, I haven't felt this way again since we messed up" he said and I turned around and faced him. "I love you" he said and then he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" I said and I stood up and took a bath and grab some clothes because I am going to the mall to buy dinner.

"where are you going?" Tsukishima asked.

"mall" I answered and went to the doorway "bye" I said and closed the door behind me.

*Timeskip*

I'm at the grocery store right now, pushing the pushcart and searching for the ingredients I need for our dinner.

"not that, not this one. Oh this one-" suddenly someone bumped to me. I turned around and saw...

Maddie.

"Now look who's here" I said then she rolled her eyes.

"hi" she said and then grin. "look, my and Tsukishima's baby is growing too fast" she said as she rubbed her tummy.

I chuckled bitterly and glared at her. "that is not Kei's" I said

"We had sex at the bar-"

"oh come on Maddie, we both know who is lying here. Until now, you still can't accept the fact that that baby isn't Kei's" I said and smirked.

"and please, look where you are going" I said then she tried to walk past me but I grabbed her arm and push her.

"where are you going? we are not done yet"

"I need to do something, so Tsukishima will be mine" she said confidently and I huffed.

"you want trouble, huh. Alright then, I'll give it to you" I said as I push her shoulder.

"can you please go back to your boring family and let me and Tsukishima live happily" she said ad I frowned. "you and your family are boring, that's why Tsukishsima look for excitement to others" she added

"very funny, you think calling my family boring can affect me? You just can accept the fact that tsukishima chooses me over you" I said and her face is now pale and I can say, she looks defeated.

"Tsukishima will be mine-" I cut her off when my palm connected to her cheek.

I slapped her.

I saw a handprint on her cheek, which made me so proud.

"in your dreams. You're the only one who believes what you're saying." I said and she smirked.

"if your husband was able to le to you, what makes you think that he's only your?" she asked, making me freeze.

she's right.

"he loves you? Then why did he cheat on you? You have a family together. why did he cheat on you? He's yours? why did he come to me and fuck me?" she ranted and I was stared at her in shock.

"you delusional wench" I mumbled

"Tsukishima is just picking you because it's the right thing to do"She said and I laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"He is still fighting for our marriage, he turns his back to many things and make it up to us to for us to be together again and I know, he loves me because if not, he should be not fighting and fucking you right now," I said and grin. "Tsukishima is only mine. Get your own husband" I said and then I was about to leave but she grabbed my hair and started attacking. In self-defense, I attack her too but not too hard because I'm thing about her baby.

"You desperate mistress!" I shouted as I attack her. Finally, the security guard separates us then I heard Maddie groaned.

"She's a crazy bitch, attacking a pregnant woman" she said and I scoffed.

"feeling victim" I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Ma'am, please get out of the mall" The guard said and I nodded. I gave Maddie a hard death glare and left the mall, without carrying anything. I decided to order something.

Maddie POV:

"Are you ok ma'am?" the guard said and I nodded and smiled. I left the mall and went to Kiar's house because we are staying there while we are searching for an apartment.

I feel so exhausted s I decided to take a bath. As I look in the mirror, I saw a bloodstain on my jeans so I panicked. I quickly take off my jeans and I saw my underwear, full of blood and my baby.

"no" I whispered then I cried.

"Maddie? Why are you-" I heard Kiara gasped and then she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and I just cried.

"its ok" she said and whispered some comforting words.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming" I mumbled and then she kissed my forehead and said sorry.

"It's all Y/N's fault" I said with pure anger.

"what did she do?" Kiara asked and I looked at her with mad eyes.

"She attacked me earlier at the mall" I said then I saw her expression change quickly. From concern to anger.

"This wouldn't happen if she didn't attack me and do my groceries in peace" I added and Kiara is now fuming.

"and now my baby is gone, my first baby is gone. I now feel something is missing." I said and cried harder " I don't know what to do" I said as I hug her tightly.

"listen, Maddie, I need you to be strong" I heard her say and I just hummed. "compose yourself ok? non of this happen if Y/N didn't act like a bitch" she added and I just cried here, letting all my emotion out.

"we will get our revenge" she said and I looked at her. "I promise" she said and I nodded.

"we will get our revenge baby" I mumbled and now I feel so angry at Y/N.

"be ready Y/N, I'm going to avenge my baby"