🦖🦕CHAPTER 42

Your Mother's POV:

I am at Keith's room, cuddling and calming him down.

"dada said no more fighting" he mumbled and I hugged him tightly. "but they fight" he added and cried.

"shh, everything will be ok. Just give mommy and dada time" I said but he shook his head no.

"no, I want mommy and dada back. No fighting only love" he said and I rub his head.

"dada and mommy still love each other"

"no, I no see it anymore..." he said and cried even more. I kissed his forehead tapped his thigh so he can fall asleep.

"eith just want mommy and dada be ok," he said and buried his face on my chest.

"sleep now," I said and he nodded. After a few minutes, he is finally asleep. I slowly get out of his room and went to the living room to talk with Tsukishima. I saw him sitting on the couch, he looks like thinking something. I sat at the other couch facing him. He looked at me and sighed.

"what happened?" I asked and he began to tell me everything.

*Timeskip*

"so you think, my daughter is cheating?" I said and he nodded "so you went to the bar to let your emotions out and then you saw a girl then you thought it was Y/N but no then you have sex with her" I added but he shook his head no.

"I'm not sure if I had sex with Maddie because after I took off my shirt, I fell asleep," he said and I nodded.

"what are you going to do now?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I'm just...scared," he said and I raised my eyebrows. "I'm scared that Y/N will give up on me" he confessed and I just smiled. I walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

"Please...help me," he said and I just smiled at him because I know Y/N can forgive him.

"Y/N loves you," I said and he sighed and nodded "just give her time and prove to her that she can trust you again" I added and he nodded. I left him and went to Y/N.

*knock**knock**knock*

I knocked and I heard a small come in. I opened the door and saw Y/N laying on the bed. She slowly sat up as I come near her.

"mom," she said and then cried. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"let it out," I said and she sobs and looked at me.

"I love him so much," she said and I nodded in understanding. "I-I don't know what to do," she said and I squeezed her thigh.

"do you think that he had sex with Maddie?" I asked and she slowly shook her head no.

"It hurts...knowing that he has a naked body of a girl in his phone and he becomes distant towards me" she said and I nodded.

"what are planning to do now?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, gonna heal myself first I guess" she said and I nodded.

"You know, Keith is really sad because he saw you and Kei fighting" I said and she stared at me. I patted her shoulders and stood up. "I am going home now" I said and she whined but nodded.

Y/N POV:

My mom went back home and I decided to go into the living room. As I reached the living room, I saw Tsukishima sitting on the couch with his elbows resting on his thighs and his hands covering his face.

I want to hug you so bad, should I go to him?

I cleared my mind and go to the Kitchen. II saw 2 boxes of strawberry shortcakes on the counter.

"That's yours" the voice making me jumped in shock, turned around, and saw Tsukishima. His eyes are so puffy red, cheeks have tears stained. I just looked at him and looked away. I notice that the glass that shattered on the ground is no longer here.

I felt him hugged me from behind and buried his face on my crook. he locked his hands on my waist and I can hear sniffing.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and I sighed.

"Kei-"

"Please listen to me first, I'm drunk and I am sure that I didn't have sex with Maddie. I'm sorry I thought you're cheating. I am so sorry" he explained quickly which made my heart melt.

"Kei, I-I don't know" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear it. He turned me around and knelt. He kissed my belly and rested his forehead.

"I'm sorry, baby" he mumbled. I cupped his cheeks, made him looked at me and I wiped his tears away and I sadly smiled at him.

"Kei.." I croaked out and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. " I love you, ok? just...just give me time to heal" I said and he smiled and nodded. He stood up and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. He pulled the kiss away and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you" he said and I just hummed and nodded slightly. " can I...can I stay here and take care of you and the twins?" he asked and I frowned.

"I don't...know" I whispered the last part and he sighed. "I'm going upstairs" I said and he stepped back and I go to the room and decided to take a nap.