🦖🦕CHAPTER 10

Tsukishima POV:

Kiara? Nope I don't know her

"ok" I said and she smirked.

"what can I do for you, sir?" she asked in a flirtatious way making me scrunched my nose in disgust.

"none" I said and continued to review the paper.

"ok then" she said and left my office

*Timeskip At Home*

I went home, still bothered by Kiara. I felt like something bad will happen. I went to the living room and saw my twins playing.

"DADA" Keisha shouted and ran towards me hugging my legs. I smiled end picked her up. Keith also ran towards me so I picked him also. I kissed their forehead and put them down. As I put them down, they put their toys in their boxes and starts cleaning up their mess.

"Hi" I heard Y/N so I looked at her and I remembered Kiara.

"what's up? why are you frowning?" she asked, halting her movements.

"nothing," I mumbled, ignoring her question, I sat on the couch and massage my temple.

"hey, don't lie to me." her voice was laced with concern. She put her hands on my head and start massaging it.

"Just thinking about you," I said and she cleared her throat and then chuckled.

"I like how sappy and romantic you are" she said making me blushed.

"r-really?" I asked and looked at her.

"really" she said and kissed my forehead. She sat beside me and hold my hand.

"let's stay forever like this" she said and made me melt. I looked at her eyes and her eyes are sparkling.

"Forever it is" I said and pecked her lips.

"But seriously, why are you frowning a while ago" she said and I sighed.

"my secretary said that you know her" I said and raised her eyebrows.

"her?" she said and I nodded. "wait, your secretary is a girl?" she asked and I nodded.

Is something wrong with that?

"who is she?" she asked and frowned. I kissed her temple and looked at her.

"Kiara" I said making her eyes widen.

"stay away from her" she said and stood up and went to the kids who are playing on the ground.

I sighed and went upstairs to take a shower.

Y/N POV:

When Tsukishima said that his secretary is Kiara, I started to become worried. I told Tsukishima to stay away from her and hopefully he will obey.

*ting*

I heard my phone ting and saw Shirabu's message.