CHAPTER 11🦖🦕

Tsukishima POV:

I went to the office after Y/N saying that I'm jealous

Tch, why would I be jealous? I'm the husband here.

I went to my office and start doing my work and then someone decided to distract me. Kiara goes to the chair near my table and I glared at her.

"well hello there Tsukishima" she said and then sat on the chair.

"it's Sir Tsukishima for you" I said and went back to the papers I'm doing. I looked at her and she is staring at me. "what do you want?" I asked and she smirked.

"how's Y/N?" she asked but I ignored her. I heard him groaned but I still ignored her.

"come on Tsukishima, we're friends" she said and I huffed and looked at her.

"as far as I know, we are not friends and especially you are not friends with my wife" I said and looked at her deadpanned. She rolled her eyes walked out of my office.

Y/N POV:

I went upstairs and picked up Keisha and kissed her forehead.

"good morning," I said and she mumbled 'morning'. I went to Keith's room and wake him up. He rubbed his eyes with his fist and smiled.

"good morning" I said and he smiled and hugged me. We went downstairs and put them on their high chair.

"dada?" Keisha asked

"at work" I said and she's starting to tear up.

"aww, no need to cry" I said and kissed her cheeks but she burst into tears so I picked her up and rocked her a little bit.

"don't cry, we will go to uncle Shirabu, want that?" I said and Keith squealed but Keisha is still crying.

"wan dada" she said and cried even more.

"ok, after we go to uncle Shirabu, we will go to dada, only if you stop crying" I said and booped her nose making her giggled.

"weally?" she asked and I nodded. She wiped her tears and I placed her in the high chair and started feeding them.

After feeding them, I bathe them and pick their outfits.

Keisha's

Keith's