CHAPTER 78🦖🦕

Keith's language: Aira- Kiara

Y/N POV:

We went down and Tsukishima opened the door.

"Daichi" I said, I quickly sat on the couch beside Tsukishima.

"Tsukishima, Y/N" he greeted and sat on the couch. "We are here to ask you some questions first" he said and I nodded.

"where did you last saw them?"

"school, we dropped them there"

"I won't ask you anymore what they look like because I already knew but I need to ask you this.." he said and grabbed a paper and pen. "who is the last person you fought with? When and how?" he asked and then I looked at Tsukishima nervously. I took a deep breath and look at my lap.

"Maddie, I think yesterday or last last day" I said, I heard Tsukishima sighed in frustration and I bit my lower lip. He asked so many questions and then he stood up and waved goodbye. I looked at Tsukishima and he looks so pissed.

"Why did you and Maddie fight again?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"she hit me at the mall" I said

"Maddie is pregnant, Y/N. If she hurt you, you should've stayed away and gone home." He said and I got mad.

"what do you want to say? that I'll just let her hurt me because she's pregnant?" I asked angrily.

"no Y/N it's just that-"

"Just what? Fuck! I don't care if she's pregnant or not. When she hits me, expect me to fight back. She is bad-mouthing our family, Kei. Then you expect me to just let it go?" I ranted.

"yes, this wouldn't happen if you didn't hit her back" he said and I was taken aback.

"Are you blaming me that's why this happened?" I asked but he didn't answer

"Answer me, Kei!"

"I don't know!" he said and then I looked at him with disbelief. I glared at him and went to our room and lock it.

*knock**knock**knock*

"Y/N" I heard him say id against the door but I didn't response

"Please open the door, baby" he tried it again but I just sat on the corner of the room, and hugged myself.

"look, I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to. I just *sigh* ok I don't have any excuse" he said and then knocked again.

"Can we please just talk? I'm not blaming you why the kids are kidnapped"

Go on, keep on talking. I'm not letting you in

"I'm just stressing ok? I'm sorry"

You are not the one who is stressed

"I'll go prepare some snacks ok? I'll come back later" he said and then I sighed and thought.

Is it my fault?

Keith's POV:

Aira come to our room and grabbed our hands.

"Where we go?" Keisha asked but Aira didn't answer her. We reached to the dining room and then I saw the girl who hit me. I softly whimpered and Aira picked me up and buckled me to the high chair. Keisha is buckled beside me and then she place a plate in front of us.

"Why are you not eating? Is there anything wrong with the food?" the lady said

"I want onald" Keisha said and crossed her arms. I looked at her and then frowned.

"Well, we don't have mc Donald here so eat or you'll starve" Aira said and pointed at our plates. Keisha huffed and took a bit of her food.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"n-none, it good. I wan mommy" I said but mumbled the last part.

" you know baby boy, your mommy doesn't want you anymore, that's why she is not going here to pick you up," aira said and then I frowned.

"dada?" Keisha asked.

"same goes to your dad too. Your dad has another baby that he will buy all the candies and toys" the girl said and Keisha started tearing up.

"your careless mother" she added "that's the reason why your dad doesn't love her anymore"

"lie, dada lob mommy" I said angrily and then aira chuckled.

"Keith, if your dad loves your mom, why are they always fighting? Why are they sleeping separately?" aira said and I felt my tears rolled down.

She right

"you can't answer now, right? Because it is true" the girl said and I am calming myself because I don't want to shout.

Because shouting cant solve anything

"you know what? I think your mom is hiding some-"

"NO!" I shouted and slammed my hands on the table because I got really mad. "mommy lob eith, eisha and dada!!" I shouted and then I heard Keisha whimpered.

"you don't have to raise your voice, we were just stating facts" Aira said and then the girl nodded.

"mommy no do like that!" I defended

"oh she does like that" the girl said while nodding. I pushed the plate away from me harshly, making it drop and shattered on the ground.

"eith" Keisha whispered but I ignored her by screaming and wiggling myself off the high chair.

"your scream and shouting won't do anything, your mommy and dad will not get you here, because they hate you" the girl said as she walked towards me. She unbuckled me and then I smacked her at her face. She looked at me and smirked. She picked me up and went to one room without Keisha. I keep screaming and wiggling but her grip is so tight.

She dropped me on the floor, making me fall on my bum and making me wince.

"you"ll be staying here, enjoy" she said and locked the door.

It dawk

I went to the corner and put my legs on my chest and hugged myself protectively.

'your mommy and dad will not get you here, because they hate you'

"mommy and dada lab oo" I whispered to myself and tryng to comfort myself from all the things they said about my mommy and dada.