CHAPTER 76🦖🦕

Tsukishima's POV:

We are now at the house then I notice that Y/N is sleeping. I picked her up in bridal style and we went to our room. I gently laid her down on the bed and brush her hair away from her face and then I went to call Dachi.

"Hello, Tsukishima"

"Daichi-san I need your help"

"What is it?"

"the twins, I think they got kidnap. Please
help us find them real quick"

"ok, I'm going there,
send me your address
and we will perform a
investigation"

"mhm"

*hangs up*

I sighed and laid down beside Y/N. I hugged her and then she whimpered a little.

"shh" I hush her and then I kissed her forehead. "everything will be fine, we will get our twins back" I whispered and she fell asleep again.

Don't worry, mommy and dada will be there.

Keith's POV:

I and Keisha are waiting for mommy or dada because it's time to go home. I can't wait to play with my dinosaurs again and get AYSH WEAM. Mommy promised that we will get aysh weam after this.

"Twins" I heard someone said it so I looked around and I saw a tall girl that looks familiar.

"hi, do you remember me?" she asked and then I looked at Keisha, and then we shook our head slowly.

"I'm your father's friend" she added and then I look at her suspiciously.

"I think dada no friends" Keisha whispered to me and I nodded.

"he said that we will go to their office, he has a meeting today" she said and I shook my head no.

"it ok, we wait to mommy" I said and grabbed Keisha's hand tightly.

"he said I'll give you ice cream after school, am I right" she said and I widen my eyes.

Maybe she is dada's friend.

"otay" Keisha said and I hesitantly nodded.

"come on" she said and guided me to her car.

"Why so small?" Keisha asked and I saw the lady rolled her eyes.

"because it's small" she answered and I frowned.

"that not good answer" I mumbled. We went inside her car and she started driving. I noticed that it is not a way to dada's office.

"where we go?" I asked, getting worried.

"oh I forgot, your father said that we will go to my house first then we will go to him" she said and I frowned but nodded.

*Timeskip*

We are now at her house and then she guided us to a small room.

"you will stay here" she said and Keisha whined.

"why no bed?" she asked and I nodded.

"mhm" I said.

"because I didn't put one" the lady simply answered.

"floor is yucky" I said and then I heard her groaned.

"it's not"

"what your name?"

"Kiara" she said and I nodded.

"ohhh, me member you. You say bitch" Keisha said and Kiara nodded.

"yeah" she and she was about to leave but I stopped her.

"where you go aira?" I asked.

"somewhere you don't need to know" she answered and I heard her lock the door.

"she bad" Keisha said and I nodded. " I wan dada" she said and start to cry. I hugged her and wiped her tears.

"no cry" I said "we get dada and mommy" I added and kissed her forehead.

Dada, mommy, where are you?

*Timeskip*

It's been how many hours since aira left, and we are now hungry.

"eith, I hungwy" Keisha said and I grabbed my bag and get the biscuit that mommy gave me. I give it to Keisha and smiled.

"eat" I said and then she hesitantly eat.

"you?"

"me ok, no hungwy" I said and smiled. It started to rain and has a lot of thunder.

*Thunder sound*

I screamed because I hate thunders. I started to cry silently because I don't want Keisha to get worried.

"ok?" Keisha asked and I turned around so she can't see my face.

"mhm, me fine" I said and wipe my tears.

*Loud Thunder Sound*

"AHHHH" I shouted and covered my ears and cried even more.

"no cr-" Keisha was cut off by the door opening harshly.

"What is that noise?" another girl appeared, with a red shirt and she is wearing jeans with a belt.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION" she said and pointed at me.

"t-thun-er" I said while sobbing.

"What a cry baby" she said and laugh, which cause me to cry even more.

*Thunder sound*

"mommy!" I cried and then the lady groaned.

"oh shut up" she said and grabbed my forearm harshly and made me whimper.
" you won't shut up?" she said and shove me on the floor.

"eith!" Keisha shouted and I looked at her and saw her crying.

"STAY THERE!" the lady shouted as she unbuckled her belt. She grabbed me again and smacked me.

*smack*

"AHHHHH" I scream in pain and I just earn another smack.

*smack*

"I SAID SHUT UP!" she shouted and keep smacking me. I bit my lips so no sound will come out from my mouth. After a lot of smacking, she shoves me on the floor again and left the room. I hugged myself and cry.

"eith" Keisha said and hugged me. I whimpered in pain and then Keisha gasped.

"sowwy, no mean" she said and I gave her a weak smile

"it ok" I said and then she cried.

"I no wan here. I wan home" she said and I hugged her, ignoring the pain in my body.

"eryting ok" I said.

"mommy and dada paynd us" I said and kiss her forehead. I want to eat and drink water now, but I have nothing left. I gave it all to Keisha because I don't want her to starve.

"eith, lood" she said and pointed at my legs and I look at it and it has blood, running down.

"it fine" I said and then she frowned.

"No" she said and grabbed her backpack and get her towel and wipe the blood. "it hurt?" she asked and I shook my head no.

"lie" I heard her mumbled but I ignore her