🦖🦕CHAPTER 28

Y/N POV:

"Hey Maddie" I said and waved and she waved back.

"long time no see Y/N" she said and I just smiled. She looked at Tsukishima and smiled. "you too Tsukishima, long time no see" she said Tsukishima just nodded. Yamaguchi cleared his throat.

"soo umm, who are you with?" Yamaguchi asked Maddie.

"oh, I'm with my cousin" she answered and smiled at us

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Yachi whispered to me and I slightly nodded. I become nervous, I don't know why. We stayed in awkward silence and then Maddie decided to break that silence.

"Kei-"

"Tsukishima" I said and she looked at me.

"right, Tsukishima c-can we talk?" she said and I frowned. Tsukishima looked at me like he's asking permission if he can go.

Don't go

I rolled my eyes and I heard him sighed. He stood up and followed Maddie. I waited for them to disappear and when I can't see them anymore...

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted making all people look at us.

"Sorry, sorry" Yamaguchi said to the people looking at us.

"I thought Tsukishima will ignore Maddie" Yamaguchi said and I slammed the table with my fist.

"I KNOW RIGHT" I exclaimed.

"J-Just calm down Y/N, maybe they won't do suspicious things ...maybe" Yachi tried to calm me but failed.

"L-let's just eat" Yamaguchi said and started eating. I stabbed my food harshly making Yachi and Yamaguchi flinch.

"sorry" I mumbled and start eating the food.

Tsukishima's POV:

Maddie is in the restaurant where we are eating. She walked toward us at greeted me and Y/N.

"Kei.."

"Tsukishhima" Y/N cut her off and I smirked.

"right, Tsukishima c-can we talk?" she asked and I looked at Y/N and she just rolled her eyes. I sighed and stood up and followed Maddie.

We went outside the restaurant and she looked at me and smiled.

"hi" she said and waved her hand and I nodded. "how are you?" she asked.

"good" I said and she hummed.

"I'm all good too" she said and I huffed.

"I'm not asking" I said and crossed my arms. I saw her cheeks turned red.

"what do you want?" I asked and she took her phone in her pocket.

"it's about Y/N" she said and I raised my eyebrow, she took a deep breath and looked at me. " I know you and Y/N are married.." she said.

"so?" I said and narrowed my eyes to her.

" I saw Y/N with another guy last time at the mall" she said making shock.

maybe she saw Bokuto

"so?" I said again and she frowned.

"look, I am not trying or wanting to ruin your relationship, but Y/N is cheating on you" she said and I looked at her eyes.

"you're just hallucinating things" said and turned around, I was about to go inside the restaurant but she stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"If you want a piece of evidence or if you feel that Y/N is doing something behind your back, just call me. You know my number right?" she said and I looked at her deadpan.