CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31

Yoooo~ look who's back?! missed me?! Like I said before, I am having exams soon so I have to prepare, you'll have to wait, but don't worry, next time I update it will be MANY chapters (don't know how many but hopefully they are a lot)

Enjoy!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

"Dreea are you okay?" Jessica asked me while we were helping Alice to get some food, we are going to watch a movie so food is a must.

I smiled weakly "yes, don't worry about me"

The truth is that, for some reason, what I saw earlier bothers me.

I feel uneasy and I want to convince myself that it's because Chanyeol is not like that, not to girls at least... But why is she different? Why doesn't he hate her as much as he hates me?

He even hugged her, why is he like that?

Does he like her? How do they even meet that he doesn't hate her and treats her nicely while he treats us (specially me) like trash?

Min Jae's POV (earlier)

When the club ended Suho, Lay and Xiumin approached me, ever since Jessica apologized and explained everything I started to socialize more with the guys, which I find relieving.

"So Jae, how's life?" Suho asked me as we all headed to Suho's office here in school to get some documents he forgot.

Little by little, I'm going back to my old personality when I'm with them and I can see that they are relieved with the latest changes because there's no tension in the classroom when either Jessica or me are there anymore.

I'm not as childish and mischievous as Dreea nor a fashionista and cool person like Jessica, I go more for the shy, mature and kind-with-the-world personality so I got along with this three guys just perfectly.

"Hey pres, how's everything going?"

He sighed "fine, we are starting with the preparations for the winter ball that will be held in January and for the school fair that is on February, I think I'll spend most of the winter break planning"

Xiumin slung his arms in his shoulder "Well, at least you are not alone, we'll help you in case you need anything"

We nodded and Lay did the same as Xiumin from the other side.

We arrived and faced the Golden door at Suho's office, we entered to be welcomed by a really spacious and disorganized place.

Xiumin shrieked "you are a pig Suho!"

We laughed seeing the latter's embarrassed face.

"Oh, I had forgotten you were really disorganized Suho hyung" Lay said nonchalantly.

I started helping Xiumin to make this office look more organized.

"Pres, you'll lose some documents if you continue being like this, and you are not in the position to lose something important" I told him while I picked up some students' profiles and put them in a drawer in his desk.

He shrugged "the service comes to clean it anyways, I have a lot of things to do so I really don't have time for that"

We shook our heads and continued cleaning a bit, we may be rich but we know how to clean... Somehow... Mm... At least we can make this place look a bit decent.