CHAPTER 15

Sooooo... As promised 'll do 5 updates in a row but I have a problem, I'll be really busy the following month with school so it'll be difficult to update, I'll just edit some gramatical errors on the previous chapters and if I have time I'll write but I won't upload any chapter until I finish everything I have to so you will have to be patient ok? The only way I'll update is when this story reaches 2.4k readers ✌️ Sorry~

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

It has been a month since the day Jessica locked me up in the music room with Chanyeol.

Lately she has been unstoppable and even though Minho has been talking to her and trying to make her reason out, she still bullies me.

Once she made me trip and caused all my books to fall.

Other day she embarrassed me in front of everyone saying that I just want the attention of the guys and I'm just pretending to be nice.

Just two days ago she poured a bucket of smelly water when I entered the classroom and as a result I got a cold so I didn't come to school yesterday.

And many more...

As a result of that, I haven't been joining the guys for lunch as much as before, I just do it once or twice and I spend my time with the girls.

My cousins also found their own group of friends, they are some guys from second class (A/N Super Junior, SHINee and Big Bang)

Sehun and me have become closer than before and when Chanyeol did something bad to me he stopped him right away, so Chanyeol just avoids me now and just pretends I don't exist but I think it is fine like that. Kai is still the same grumpy angry-with-the-world guy and Suho and Xiumin are like my parents here in school as well as the only normal ones. I would say Kyungsoo too because he is a matured guy but he has this satan thingy that comes out when he gets angry that is really creepy.

Now I was walking through the corridors early in the morning, since I got accepted in the music club I've been coming early before everyone to practice in the dance room even though I have one at home. My driver brings me one hour before classes start and my brother comes later before classes start, he is too lazy to come with me because 'he needs his beauty sleep' even though I already told him that those eye bags won't ever go away.

The Choi brothers already moved out to their manor because it is finished now and their parents are coming to Korea soon.

I arrived to the dance room and played some music in my iPod, I really love dancing even though I am not that good, I feel it and let my body follow the beat, at least as much as I can, I stop thinking about every problem I have and pour out all my thoughts with dancing, I keep wanting to forget the way I was bullied back in China but I can't do it with Jessica doing it almost every day.

I paused the music to rest for a bit, sat down in the corner of the room and opened the bottle to drink some water.

It was halfway to my mouth but I stopped when I heard someone singing in the adjacent room.

It is beautiful I thought before standing up and approaching the door.

Whoever this is, you can instantly know that he was born to sing, you can clearly hear the emotions he pours on every single word he sings, I've heard Kyungsoo, Chen, Suho, Xiumin and Lay sing when we go to the music club and I can tell you that this person is none of them.

I approached the door and waited for a bit to listen more.

Ireojima jebal tteonajima jebal
Dorawa (dorawa) dorawa (dorawa)
Nameun hyanggiman ango isseulge
Dorawa ni jariro~