CHAPTER 73

The last goal was not achieved in the comments part *le cries* but I decided to end the wait and bring you an update ;) should I just leave you on a cliffhanger more often?

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Chanyeol's POV

When the doctor came out of Jessica's room I watched amused as everyone rushed in.

Minho stayed behind to talk to the doctor and I followed the others.   

"Are you okay Jess?" Dreea asked as she and Seulgi approached their friend and hugged her.

Jessica nodded and Seulgi nudged her "don't make us worry like that again, now please follow the instructions the doctor gives you and take proper rest"

Dreea sat beside her on the bed and rested her head on Jessica's shoulder at the same time as Min Jae, TOP and Kyungsoo entered the room.

Jae stood there with her arms closed and pointed at Dreea and Jessica "you two!" They blinked innocently "don't you dare make me worry like this again!" She then pointed at Seulgi "and you! I hope you don't learn from them and start following their steps"

We all stayed with our mouths hanging open, where's the shy Min Jae?

Dreea cleared her throat awkwardly before standing up and sitting beside me on a chair "sorry 'mom'" she said smiling softly at her "it won't happen again"

Jae narrowed her eyes "I hope so"

---

There was a lot of noise in the room, I was just sitting here on a chair with Dreea while she rested her head on my shoulder as we watched everyone be as noisy as always.

The door opened once again and Kai came in with bags of KFC in both hands and behind him was... His dad?

What is Mr. Kim doing here? I mean, I have seen him in some balls and parties here and there but it's not like him and Kai spend their time together as far as I know.

Dreea sat up straighter "Kai?" She asked with a curious look.

He looked at her and smiled a bit and nodded.

I repeat, he smiled a bit!

She beamed and stood up and opened her arms to hug him but instead of going to Kai she hugged Mr. Kim.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" She said while he looked at her awkwardly and patted her back as if not knowing what to do.

Kai sat beside me on Dreea's empty space, looking a tiny winy little bit amused "Your girlfriend is like a child"

I smiled proudly "of course!"

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes "she has done a lot of things for us, don't do anything stupid to hurt her, she cares about you a lot"

I nodded frowning "why would I hurt her"

He shrugged "you are just that stupid"

I cocked my head "I want Dreea to be happy and I want to be the guy that gives her that happiness, not take it away from her"

He nodded "I know you do, you two think the same way about each other and it's okay, I just have a... Feeling"

I didn't know what to answer to that, but if he was trying to scare me it worked, but just a little bit. I really didn't want anything to happen to my relationship with her.

"Kai, you are sitting on my seat" Dreea said.

Kai leaned back "and?"

She rolled her eyes "and I want to sit there"