CHAPTER 54

Author's POV

Jessica went to her locker when they were dismissed from the music club to retrieve her Chanel bag because her favorite lip gloss was there, when she closed it and turned around she was surprised when she saw Nana in front of her with her other ex friends behind her.

Miryo crossed her arms and smirked "look who decided to disobey you Nana"

Jessica rolled her eyes "what do you want?"

Nana stepped forward, stopping just 30cm away from her "I already told you to stay away from the guys some weeks ago yet you decided to ignore it, as much as I want to, I can't understand what you did to be able to seduce them and become their friend, you just left us to become a bigger slut"

She glared at her "you know nothing, I already told you that I went for a change, I'm not the same as before"

Nana snorted "look here bitch, it's impossible for you to become a nun out of the blue, and I'll investigate to see what you are planning"

"If there's a bitch here, that's you, maybe a change may seem impossible for you but, as I told you, I changed and there's a reason behind it, they are my friends, true ones, the kind of friendship I have with them is something I never got from you"

Nana had enough and before Jessica knew it she had already slapped her.

Nana threw a punch but Jessica was able to dodge it just in time and slapped her as well before pushing her away from her.

The girls were in shock and Jessica made a disgusted face looking at her hand.

"Eww, I need antibacterial. Is that all you've got?"

The other girls looked angry and were about to approach Jessica but Nana gave them a signal to stop so she could handle her herself and tried to kick Jessica but failed in the end because a second later she was in the ground with Jessica on top of her.

"Stop your childish acts Nana"

The latter stood up as soon as she could and looked at Jessica "what the f*ck do you have that I don't?! Huh?! You are just a stupid whore that only cares about looks and money, why do they like you?!

Jessica looked at Nana before approaching her.

"Look Nana, I don't want to be your enemy, you should realize that hurting others doesn't make you look good, money and looks are not the most important thing you should look for in a friend, that doesn't matter... I realized that and you should do the same"

Without saying anything else she turned around and started walking thinking about what just happened so she didn't see Minho in front of her and ended up bumping into him.

She silently cursed and looked up.

He was just staring at her bewildered.

"Oh oppa, what are you doing here?" She said as if nothing had happened.

He blinked before turning to look at the other girls, who were still glaring at her.

"Just do as she says and never hurt Jessica again, understand?" he simply told them before grabbing Jessica's hand and dragging her out of the school.

When he finally stopped Jessica looked annoyed because she doesn't like being dragged around.

"I can protect myself, you know?"

He sighed "of course I know, you owned them back there (yes, I saw everything) and I'm actually proud of you, I just don't want you to get hurt, she slapped you and wanted to hurt you even more"