CHAPTER 53

Important: if you guys are looking for a really good story to read you MUST read "My Bestfriend's Boyfriend is a Genius" by Luzel_hime And the second book as well (in case you haven't read it), you WON'T regret it, you'll thank me later, it's long and I love that because the whole story is amazing, I've read it thrice even though the second book is not finished yet, I will bow to you if you don't cry at least five times like a baby! It doesn't have grammar errors, it's well-written and with a good pace, I think it's one of the few stories that have been able to give me so many strong mixed feelings at once. I highly recommend it! It's not about the 'tree of life' or whatsoever not mythical, just go and read it.

Okay, now read!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

The alarm went off and I groaned, I stopped it and covered myself again with the blanket.

Who knows how much time later Alice came in with my brother because I was supposed to be ready by now.

When Tao told me there was only 30 minutes left until classes started he left, I got out of my bed cursing myself mentally and took a quick shower before getting ready.

Winter break is over, today is January 2nd and I just want to go back to bed, we came back from Manila yesterday and IT'S VERY COLD HERE! Can't I just skip school and rest?

I know that it's snowing outside so I decided to take a warm coat with me and let my hair down.

I ran downstairs and accepted a thermos and some bread in a bag with my usual cookies from Alice before storming out of the house.

I waved at Luhan, who was waiting patiently inside his car and I went in even though we only had less than fifteen minutes left.

I buckled my seatbelt and put my bag next to my right foot. "Sorry Lulu, I overslept"

He grinned "why doesn't it surprise me?"

I shook my head as he started the engine. I opened the bag that contained my bread and started eating it. Good thing he doesn't mind it at all if I eat in his car.

I even gave him some because I knew he was hungry as well, a while later we arrived and went out of the car as soon as he parked, we're lucky the streets are snow-free so we could drive all the way here.

I drank some hot chocolate making Luhan wait some more before running to class ignoring the stares of everyone.

Sorry guys but my class is kinda far and it's about to start.

The good thing is that we are fast runners so we arrived just in time.

We entered the classroom and chuckled as we waved at everyone.

"Way to start the semester" said Chen.

"Leth do it tomorrow noona!" Sehunnie said and I nodded as I sat in my seat.

"Hi Chanyeol!" I said happily, my mood was excellent right now because of the weather and the run all the way here.

He nodded his head not looking at me but it's okay. Some months ago he would just glare at me or ignore me.

I didn't see him since that day (First Snow), I only met the ones that are my family, of course Luhan, Jae, Jess and Sehun. Almost everyone went out so we didn't meet until today.

Classes started almost immediately, good thing I managed to arrive just in time.

---

When we were dismissed we all headed to the music club (except Siwon because we was busy with his other activities).