CHAPTER 51

OMG hahahaha check the media 😂😂 I found it on Facebook

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

At 4:00 pm we started getting ready for the wedding because some of them would pick us up at 6:30, we kicked them out so we could do it at peace and we (girls) took turns in taking a shower. I was the last one.

Chen asked us if we needed a stylist or something but Jessica immediately said 'no' and took care of Jae and I.

It's not like we can't fix ourselves, we can, but Jessica has this personal touch she gives so we trusted her with us.

(A/N yeah... I'm lazy to describe this part so I'll just skip it)

We were finally done and someone knocked on the front door before coming inside.

We went downstairs to see Suho and D.O waiting for us with a card/key that had access to our suite.

"Why do you knock if you are not going to wait?" I asked.

They grinned.

"Good night to you too" Suho said.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I thought the Choi brothers were the ones that would pick us up" said Min Jae.

D.O smiled "sorry to disappoint you"

I giggled when I saw my friends' faces go red.

"We don't trust crazy kids to fetch a trio of ladies, that's why we came" said Suho being the gentleman he is.

"You look beautiful, by the way" said Kyungsoo and Suho nodded.

(A/N: the black kid will get angry if he listens to you, D.O)

"Thank you" we said and smiled.

We went out and there was a weird car waiting for us to take us all the way to the entrance, I silently thanked Chen for sending this to us because it would be hell to walk all the way there using heels.

When we arrived to the entrance the guys were all waiting for us.

Luhan approached me and stood up next to me, to be honest I was surprised because I thought he was going to be cheesy as always, since yesterday he has been acting slightly different.

"You look very very very pretty Dree" he whispered in my ear.

I blushed a bit when I saw almost everyone giving us teasing looks "thank you Lulu"

A really big limo arrived and we all went in, us girls went in at the end because it would be easier to go out.

Now that I think about it.

"Where are Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" I asked them, their absence was notorious, Sehun and Chen are the only noisy ones right now.

Siwon answered "they had to go there earlier because they are family"

I nodded in understanding and yawned making Luhan chuckle and shake his head.

"Sleepyhead, try to endure it because you'll go to bed reaaallyyy late"

I pouted and nodded, and to think that the ceremony is first, I hope I don't fall asleep.

When we arrived we went directly to our seats because the ceremony was about to start.

The piano started playing, I looked and I was surprised when I saw Chanyeol playing it, I didn't know he could do it.

I found it nice of him to play in his sister's wedding.