CHAPTER 25

Love me, I uploaded the special chapter and this one as a gift :D

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

The next day I walked into the classroom and everyone was being noisy as always, I chatted with Jessica and Jae until the bell rang and we went to our seats.

Mrs. Kim came in and started explaining things about some scientific theories and I just listened to her while Chanyeol was besides me just mumbling in an angry mode but I couldn't really understand what he was saying, I guess he is angry because of the project, and I must say, I'm not happy as well.

Suho sent us the information yesterday and this project consists on doing a rally of pictures, we have to go to many places, which are Namsam Tower, Han River, Insa-dong, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Dongdaemun Market, Seoul City Hall, Namdaemun Market, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Lotte World, Royal Tombs of the Joseon Era and Banpo Bridge.

There we have to take pictures and both of us have to appear on it as well as writing a report on each one of them, the due date of the project is in two weeks, the team with the most creative and cute pictures with the best reports would be the winner and will have a week free from homework.

When the bell rang for lunch we headed outside and we went to the cafeteria, us girls went ahead and left to sit with the rest of the girls.

Sunny saw us first and grinned "Hiiiiiiii!"

We smiled and started talking and somehow we ended up teasing Taeyeon because of Bacon, it was really fun because even though she is matured she can be really cute and she gets embarrassed easily.

They stopped talking and looked behind me, I looked and Chanyeol was coming towards us.

"Why is that dude coming here?" Asked Amber.

Yoona looked at me "Dreea did you do something again?"

I shook my head "nope, maybe he is not coming here" well, he wasn't looking at our table but somewhere else and seemed to be having a battle with himself in his head.

When he arrived he didn't say anything and grabbed my arm pulling me out of my chair.

"Yo man! That's not a clean game, you'll see the great Llama's fury!" Amber exclaimed standing up but Seohyun held her back as the rest smiled teasingly, mouthed a 'good luck' and waved.

What kind of friends are they? That's betrayal!

He dragged me to the rooftop.

"Yah! What's your problem?" I exclaimed getting rid of his hold.

"We need to talk"

"And you dragged me like that just for that? Couldn't you just ask me like a normal person would and walk here without pulling me like that?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly what people think is normal" he said crossing his arms v

Aish

"Whatever, what do you want to talk about?"

"The project, we have to do it" he said as if I didn't know that already.

"I know"

He sighed "we won't be able to accomplish it if we are always quarreling like soon-to-divorce couple so I'm willing to make a truce"

I raised a brow "a truce?"

"Yes, a truce, it's when you get to have an agreement and-"

I raised my hand "I know what a truce is, but will we be able to do it?"