CHAPTER 50

I can't believe this is chapter 50 already, are you guys liking it? I've seen many comments and I'm really grateful for everything, I hope you continue supporting me until the end.

Ps. Follow me ;)

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

Chanyeol nodded and grabbed my arm before dragging me towards the hotel.

I wanted to stay but he continued pulling me.

"Y-yah, Chanyeol wait!"

He didn't listen to me, he was walking too fast and I winced when I felt my cut throb in protest.

When he heard it he stopped, turned around and saw it, I could tell he was furious, he was even glaring at me.

I shook my head and looked at the ground. Now he's angry because of me. Again.

He sighed and used his index finger to make me look at him in the eyes "I'm sorry, it's just that I am very angry"

I smiled a bit "you don't have to be angry"

He frowned and put his hands down. "Of course I have to be, what would've happened if I didn't arrive on time? Tell me Dreea" he was using his cold tone.

I could feel my eyes watering but I didn't cry.

"They wanted to kill me when they finished... I'm sorry" I whispered.

He sighed once again and before I knew it I was enveloped in a warm hug.

He closed his eyes and put his head on top of mine. "There you are saying 'sorry' again, you should stop, it's annoying" then he chuckled a bit. "And hey, I had promised myself that I wouldn't let anyone touch you again, I succeeded, right?"

I hesitantly buried my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist, I needed it and somehow his smell and embrace comforted me.

"You arrived just in time, Channie. Thank you"

We stayed like that for a bit and he released me.

"Okay, that's too much sweetness for now, lets go"

He turned around and bent down, signaling me to go and let him carry me.

I crossed my arms "what are you doing?"

He didn't look at me "come on, you are injured"

I giggled "it's okay, it's not like I can't walk, just slow down your pace"

He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Your loss, girls would die to be in your place"

I grinned "I'll survive"

We just walked in a comfortable silence, I tried to enjoy the moment, because I know that tomorrow we will be back to normal.

Author's POV

When Chanyeol and Dreea left, Luhan wanted to follow them but Xiumin held him back.

"Let them go, we have important stuff to deal with right now"

He hesitated at first but ended up agreeing and faced Jackson and Mark.

Xiumin and Luhan may look beautiful, but their muscles were pretty darn manly. Kyungsoo may look squishy, but his Satansoo mode was no joke, no one messed with his friends. And Tao may be girly from time to time but he would wushu whoever dared to hurt his sister.