CHAPTER 14

Jessica's POV

Heol... That girl just doesn't learn... What can I do to make her stop?

When I went out of the classroom I headed to my friends' hideout here in school, which is an abandoned classroom on the third floor.

When I opened the door there was only one person "are you alone?" I asked Nana, who was busy texting on her phone while applying lipstick on her lips.

She sighed and saved her phone in one of her pockets before looking at me "yes, should we go outside? It's boring here since we are the only ones in this place" she said finally putting away the lipstick.

"Sure"

We went out of the room and went downstairs walking to the soccer field area to watch those hot guys playing soccer, luckily for us the football championship season is going to start in a couple of months so their practice wasn't cancelled today because of the auditions, they need to win.

"How did the plan go?" Nana asked me while we were walking.

"Huh? Which plan?" I asked.

"Duh, the one where you were supposed to lock that wannabe from your class in the music room" ah, now I know hehe

I smirked "she was locked up as I wanted, but I didn't expect Chanyeol oppa to be there there so I locked them up both"

"Isn't that a bad thing? Our oppas can't be close to her, they shouldn't!" She told me, she also hates it when the guys' attention goes to some other girl.

"Don't you think I know that already? think about it, Chanyeol oppa hates all the female population in this school and probably in the entire world, he has a special hate towards her, I don't know why but I'm sure that he made my plan twice as worse than planned" I explained.

She smirked "hmm... That's true, how about-"

"Yah!" We turned and saw Minho oppa looking really angry. He didn't hear, did he?

"What oppa, do you want to talk to me? I am kind of busy though" Nana asked, aish

"No, leave I want to talk to Jessica" he said looking at me.

"Ok, here, call me when you want" she gave a post-it with her phone number written on it just as she does with every handsome guy she sees, winked and left after giving me a look, not exactly a pleasant one but I don't really care.

Meh, it's not like I don't do it too... I bet the 90% of the guys here have my number.

I turned to look at Minho and he was already a meter away from me so I had to look up because he is really tall.

"Want to go on a date or what? You just made my friend leave" I asked him.

"Are you crazy? Do you think that after what YOU did to my cousin I am going on a date with you?" He was fuming right now.

I smirked "so what if I was the one who did it huh? You won't stop me, she is stealing the guys from me, she just wants attention"

"FYI you are the attention seeker, the boys like her company because she is a good person, lot like you, you think you are the highness or whatever here when you are only a slu-" he shut up when my beautiful hand landed on his cheek and looked at me in disbelief

I officially hate this guy, how dare he speak like that to the perfect me?

"You didn't just slap me" he said shocked.

"Yes, I did. Mind your own business and don't say anything like that to me ever again" I told him and left him standing there alone before heading home in my white Lamborghini.