CHAPTER 48

HAPPY 100K reads!! I really can't explain how I feel right now! I never thought this story would get so much love and support because this is my first one, I really enjoy reading to every single comment (1.24K) and I'm amazed! There's still a long way to go and many problems everyone will encounter so please look forward to it.

As I promised, I have finished editing all the chapters so now I'll focus on writing! I already deleted the last part xD sorry if I scared you with that title, kkaebsong~

READ A/N at the end! It's important

TOP's POV

I felt the blood drain from my face and before I knew it I was already running to the sea ignoring the calls of my friends from afar.

I won't let her die.

Not my Minnie.

I wasn't thinking at all, I just wanted to save Min Jae.

I looked around frantically, there's no sign of her, I was about to go deeper into the sea when I saw a movement a few meters away from me at my left and I immediately swam and raised the body up.

It was Jae.

And she wasn't breathing.

I swam as fast as I could taking her with me and making sure her head was out of the water all the time.

As soon as I could run I did it and laid her body in the sand.

"MINNIE... Minnie please, wake up Minnie!!" I thought about applying CPR but I don't know how to do it.

If I don't do it correctly she could die so I just tried to make her wake up shouting her name and shaking her.

I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind and pulled me trying to separate me from her, I didn't let him, I didn't want to let Min Jae die, she's not even breathing anymore.

It would be a miracle if she survived.

I felt more arms pulling me.

"NO, No!! Min Jae!"

Dreea put her hand in my shoulder "Oppa, let Lay take care of it"

I understood it as soon as Lay pushed me aside and bent down and immediately starting doing CPR.

I just looked at them as he pressed his lips with hers and did all that stuff.

How can I get jealous in a moment like this?

Siwon and Minho were still holding me, Dreea bent down in front of me.

"She'll be okay oppa, she'll be okay... Don't cry, she wouldn't like to see you like this"

I blinked and smiled a bit "look who's talking"

Jessica bent down and the three of us hugged each other crying silently and watching Lay as he tried to save our friend.

*cough, cough*

Thanks God.

She kept coughing water. Her normally pinkish lips were now blue almost purple and her while skin looked lifeless. She looked weak.

I tried to get to her but Lay stopped me.

"Hyung stop it, I know you feel bad and everything but all of us are, please just step away so she can breath, she needs all the air she can get"

The usually silent and innocent-looking Lay was now acting like the soon-to-be CEO Zhang Yi Xing, he looked determined.

Y sighed and just watched as Jae tried to catch her breath, it hurts.