CHAPTER 70

Dreea's POV

It would be good to tell you that everyone was happily ever after. But it wasn't like that.

Not now... For some reason I feel as if some of the worse things are yet to come, I just know it...

Things have been hectic on the last few days.

1.- The day of the performance is in three days.

2.-  We are dying with the classes and practice.

3.- The guys that are in other clubs are having it worse because of all the heavy practice for their games, which has drained all the energy out of them.

4.- I haven't been able to be alone with Channie a lot of time due to all the things we have to do and his basketball practice.

5.- Tao is still angry at Chanyeol and me for dating (even though I had expected him to actually wushu him to death)

6.- Work.

All my girl friends had barged into my manor the day after Chanyeol and I started dating, they kept squealing and complaining about 'how long it took us to finally start dating'

As for the guys... Their teasing is just too much I swear it, we make eye contact and they are already giving us children and when we are having classes and we acknowledge each other you can clearly hear Kang Joon and Sehun's squeals.

Damn, everyone's too excited, when we are in the corridors other students think we don't hear their whispering and everything. There's. No. Privacy.

Today after classes ended and before music club started Luhan approached me.

"Dree, can we talk?" He said stuffing his hands into his pockets.

I looked at Chanyeol, who was standing next to his seat waiting for me so we could go together, he understood what I wanted and he smiled at the both of us, nodding.

I looked back at Luhan "sure"

He grinned and guided me to one of the school's gardens, where we found a bench and sat down, I was wondering what he would tell me because we usually just speak and joke around with Tao and my cousins or just talk alone naturally, not like this.

We didn't speak for a few minutes, until he decided to break the silence.

"Dreea, are you happy?"

His question caught me off guard.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I?" I knew he was talking about Chanyeol.

He sighed and gave me a satisfied smile "it was kinda obvious actually, but I had to make sure you were"

"I am" I told him, I was sure about my answer.

He nodded "it's good that you are happy, that's all I ever wanted" he said and looked at the sky nonchalantly.

"Lulu..."

"He's good for you Dreea" he said suddenly looking serious and looked at me. "He has been there for you always and the way you act with each other since ages ago just makes it look like you guys complete each other, like a puzzle having its pieces together."

I didn't say anything, he continued. "He makes you laugh and the way he looks at you and treats you assures me that I made the right decision, if there's someone that appreciates you in a special way the most it's him, he'll take good care of you Dreea, he'll make it up for all the bad moments of your past, and you unconsciously do the same to him, you seem to glow when you are with him"