CHAPTER 52

Author's POV

The next day they all flew back to Korea, the plane crashed and everyone died.

Their companies went into bankruptcy and Author-nim ruled the world.

-The End

Thank you for reading, I really can't explain my happiness, I conquered the world! And I was too lazy to continue writing so I decided to stop it here...

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

(A/N ok, just keep reading)

Dreea's POV

We went out of the plane, Luhan helped me with my luggage without saying anything, he has been a bit awkward when he's with me when it comes to being touchy, and I honestly found that weird.

"Lulu, mom arrived home a while ago and she said there's lasagna for dinner, do you want to come?" I asked him.

He smiled and cheered "of course!"

I looked at my right and I saw the pair of love birds being all lovey-dovey.

I chuckled, Min Jae and TOP look really good together, yesterday I kept complaining about how I didn't know he was going to confess but well... My inner MinTop shipper couldn't stay angry. Jae told me everything and the feels are extreme.

Min Jae's POV

<Flashback>

I kept looking at the food in front of me.

Right now I'm trying to choose between a brownie and a chocolate slice of cake.

Can't I just take the both of them?

I'll go back to the table where the others are at so I can tell Xiumin to help me grabbing one so it doesn't look weird.

No... He'll surely eat it by the time we go back so I better ask Suho...

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a chuckle behind me.

"Stop drooling" he teased and I instantly lifted my hand to check if he was right and I frowned when I noticed it wasn't true.

"You are mean TOP oppa" I said and pouted.

He laughed and pinched my cheeks. "Come with me, I have to tell you something"

He grabbed the slice of cake and I grabbed the brownie before following him.

We arrived to the garden and I got confused when he continued walking deeper into it.

I was left in awe when we arrived to a old-styled yet beautiful gazebo from where you could see the sea.

Beautiful. Unlike Seoul, you could see the starts perfectly because it is not so polluted here, you could even see and hear the waves crash against the coast.

I got startled when I felt a hand grab mine.

I turned to my left and looked up to see TOP's blushed face.

My eyes widened when he took a bouquet of blue roses from behind and gave them to me.

I felt myself turn red and I grabbed them, I tried to hide my blush by smelling them.

"Where did you get them?" I asked trying to sound casual. I failed.

"That's not important right now."

He sighed and looked at me to the eyes.

I was hypnotized my his gaze, his stare was too strong yet it had a special feel of... Affection... Love... My heart was beating furiously.