CHAPTER 40

Waah~ chapter 40 already? Am I going too slow?

I spend time during break writing and I managed to write many chapters, I was going to upload them all at once but I've checked all the projects and homework we'll be doing once classes start and I noticed I won't be able to write so I'll keep them and upload them gradually

BUT I AM UPLOADING THREE CHAPPIES NOW!! *throws confetti*

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Dreea's POV

Oh, the feels~ Jae and TOP will be an amazing couple, imagine the cool guy with the kind girl! I really kennat!

*le died*

After I left my cousin I decided to talk with Min Jae, most of the guys had already arrived.

I counted them and I noticed something.

"Where are Jessica and Minho?" I asked looking at Siwon.

Just then, a red Ferrari entered the school and I realized Minho arrived as well, what surprised me was that Jessica came out from the passenger seat while my cousin carried her luggage.

I gave her a teasing look but she just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Okay guys, now that all of you are here we can go!" Ms. Kim exclaimed as a bus parked in front of us, when did she even arrive?

I was going to sit with my friends but my cousins bribed me with chocolates so I let them sit with them, I pouted because I was alone now, everyone was sitting with their partners, I sat in a vacant seat and just waited for the bus to move.

I felt someone sit beside me and I looked expecting to see Luhan but I frowned when I saw the jerk tower.

"Don't get your hopes high, this is the only vacant seat" he said before looking away, someone pulled my hair slightly from behind and I looked to see Luhan with a worried face.

"Are you okay? Do you want to exchange seats? Sorry, Sehun said he needed to talk to me so I had to sit with him"

I gave him a slight smile "it's okay Lulu, I'll be sleeping the whole time anyways"

He chuckled a bit before nodding and leaning back to his seat.

I took out my earphones after roll call and praying a bit so we have a safe trip and listened to "Transformer" by some amazing Korean guys I just found in the internet some days ago.

My thoughts were interrupted when Suho and Xiumin shouted in victory, they said that they finally were able to convince Min Jae to call them 'oppa'

I giggled when I saw her shy face and say "thanks God not all of you are older than me"

Well, she's the oldest out of the three of us girls.

I almost wanted to throw Sehun out of the window when he said "what about noona?" And pointed at me.

I shot him a glare and D.O nodded his head "that's true, you are the youngest one so you should call us 'oppa'"

Tao scoffed "she doesn't even call me oppa, she insists she will call me gege"

Baekhyun whined "Dreeeaaaa~ call us 'oppa'"

I frowned "you don't even look older than me"

"Yes, he actually does, you look and act like a baby Dreea" Chen mocked and I glared at him while they persuaded me to call them 'oppa'

"Ok, guys, stop it already" I looked at Kris with hopeful eyes, finally someone helped- "Dreea, you will call us 'oppa' and it's final"

I pouted in defeat and they started teasing me.