CHAPTER 6

Dreea's POV

The bell rang and it was finally time for lunch.

"Whatever" Jessica rolled her eyes and left the classroom, I shrugged and approached Min Jae.

"Hi Min Jae... Hm... Can I call you Jae?"

"Sure, my friends usually call me that" she smiled.

"Wah~ You are so cute!I think we will be really really really good friends!" I said excitedly

She laughed "hahaha yes of course Dreea, but I am older than you"

"What? Are you serious?" She chuckled

Someone fake coughed.

"Erm... Jae, why do you laugh when you are with her? Why aren't you like that to us too?" said Lay

"Mm... I gotta leave, bye Dreea, see you later!" She smiled one last time and left the classroom.

"Dreea let's go to eat I am hungry already" Tao pouted.

"Arasseo" all of us left the classroom together and made our way to the cafeteria, everyone was lookihg at us and girls were giving me dirty glares while others just kept squealing and drooling over the guys, were they that popular? Aren't they the nerds of the school?

"He is so cute!"

"OMG Kai is so handsome"

"Chanyeol is perfect!"

"Is that guy new? Wow he is really gorgeous"

"IKR he is like a cute and perfect panda"

"Who is that girl?"

"Are they new? Wah~ she is lucky to be in their class"

Nope, they aren't popular (sarcasm)

We arrived to the cafeteria and approached a table for 12 people.

"Don't we need one table for 14? Aren't Jessica and Min Jae coming? Or are Tao and me not counted?" I asked.

"We don't let Jessica sit here, she is always talking about herself, and Min Jae never sits here, I don't know why though. We have known each other (just boys) since kindergarten and Jessica came five years ago but Min Jae just enrolled here last year. At first she was friendly but she suddenly stopped talking to us and now she spends time with some girls from second class"

He pointed to a table in the other side of the cafeteria and there was Min Jae with other seven girls and a boy.

"What are their names? They look friendly, but why is there just one guy?"

Xiumin chuckled "'He' is a 'she', her name is Amber. The other ones are Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyeoyeon, Yoona and Sulli... Bacon has a crush on Taeyeon"

"Yah! That's not true!" Baekhyun complained blushing

"It is" everyone chorused.

"No"

"OMO Taeyeon is coming this way!" Said Chen

"Where?!" Baekhyun asked while sitting correctly fixing his hair.

"See? You do"

"Psh, bastard"

"But you love me~~"

"Ew no, I love Yeollie" he said hugging him.

"HAHAHA what the hell man?" Chanyeol said, maybe he is not a jerk after all. I giggled at their interaction.

"What are you laughing at dwarf?" Spoke too soon...

"What did I do wrong?" I asked

"Nevermind" he said and left the cafeteria.