CHAPTER 11

Dreea's POV

"Sehun?"

He just looked at me asking me to leave, well that's what I understood from the look he gave me but I pretended not to notice.

"Hi there sweetie, are you here to save your boyfriend?" One of the men asked.

"What are you doing to him?" I asked ignoring his question

"None of your business" one of them spat

The leader raised his hand "now... Shall we just do something to her instead of him? It will hurt him way more" he asked the others and they just smirked and nodded.

I started sweating, what have I gotten myself into? But even though Sehun is a jerk, I shouldn't let him be hurt. They were approaching me and one of them grabbed me by the collar pinning me to the wall until other hand yanked it away and punched him hard in the face.

"Don't touch her" Sehun growled

They got angry and pushed him to the ground and they were about to hit him again when four men in black suits came and stopped them.

"Yah! Who the hell are you?" Asked the leader.

They didn't answer and took one each and took them to a van that was parked in the side of the road near the alley.

One of the men in suits stayed behind and bowed to Sehun before turning around to walk away.

"Wait!" Sehun stopped him and the man looked at us.

"Yes?"

"Who are you?"

"We were supposed to be careful for you not to notice but there's not use hiding it anymore, your father hired us six years ago to be your secret bodywards" he said.

"I clearly remember telling my father that I didn't want bodywards" he answered

"That's why we are secret, he can't let his youngest son be alone on the streets, we are not following all the time wherever you go, but we were on duty now and saw that the situation was going nowhere good so we decided to interfere" he explained.

"I'll talk with my father later, you may leave" Sehun said with his usual poker face.

"Thank you" I bowed.

When he left we stood there and I looked at Sehun but he looked away.

"Sehun, why?" I finally asked him.

He didn't answer but instead dragged me to the bubble tea shop and I didn't ask anymore as he didn't look in a good mood... As always when I'm there.

There was a long cue of costumers but he went straight to the front and ordered two chocolate bubble teas, I remembered his parents invented bubble tea so I think that's why he does it.

When he came back he gave me one of them.

"How did you know my favorite bubble tea flavor is chocolate?"

He didn't answer and he just told me to follow him so I did.

We arrived to a nearby park and sat on a bench looking at the pond in front of us.

We just sat there in silence and you could hear us sipping from the staw, it felt really awkward.

After a while he spoke.

"I didn't" he said.

"Huh?" I didn't understand, what does he mean?

"I didn't know chocolate was your favorite flavor, I just bought it because it is my favorite one too" he said and sipped again.